anon

Default Paintbrushes reqd

As I swore and cursed whilst cleaning my paint brushes after a bout of
glossing I promised myself I would buy cheapish brushes and bun them
after each use. Can someone reccomend a cheap retailer for some ok
but cheap brushes?

John Rumm

anon wrote:

As I swore and cursed whilst cleaning my paint brushes after a bout of
glossing I promised myself I would buy cheapish brushes and bun them
after each use. Can someone reccomend a cheap retailer for some ok
but cheap brushes?

Toolstation - still got free delivery and no minimum order as well!

http://www.toolstation.com/index.html?code=45652

--
Cheers,

John.

Christian McArdle

As I swore and cursed whilst cleaning my paint brushes after a bout of
glossing I promised myself I would buy cheapish brushes and bun them
after each use. Can someone reccomend a cheap retailer for some ok
but cheap brushes?

Toolstation will do a 50mm brush for 19p. They're basically fine, provided
you don't mind picking out the occassional hair.

Christian.

Andy Dee

John Rumm wrote:

anon wrote:

As I swore and cursed whilst cleaning my paint brushes after a bout of
glossing I promised myself I would buy cheapish brushes and bun them
after each use. Can someone reccomend a cheap retailer for some ok
but cheap brushes?

Toolstation - still got free delivery and no minimum order as well!

http://www.toolstation.com/index.html?code=45652

There is something funny with Toolstation's web-site.
I cannot use it at all..

Rob Morley

In article , "Andy Dee" andy1099
@snotmail.con says...
John Rumm wrote:

anon wrote:

As I swore and cursed whilst cleaning my paint brushes after a bout of
glossing I promised myself I would buy cheapish brushes and bun them
after each use. Can someone reccomend a cheap retailer for some ok
but cheap brushes?

Toolstation - still got free delivery and no minimum order as well!

http://www.toolstation.com/index.html?code=45652

There is something funny with Toolstation's web-site.
I cannot use it at all..

Works fine with Firefox (on Windoze).

R Taylor

anon wrote:
As I swore and cursed whilst cleaning my paint brushes after a bout of
glossing I promised myself I would buy cheapish brushes and bun them
after each use. Can someone reccomend a cheap retailer for some ok
but cheap brushes?

you'll get a far better finish using cheap paint and quality brushes
than with any paint and cheap brushes, ime.

cheap brushes are a false economy.

RT

John Rumm

Andy Dee wrote:

There is something funny with Toolstation's web-site.
I cannot use it at all..

It uses popups and javascript, so if you have either of those blocked
you may have difficulty.

Works fine in Mozilla 1.7 here...

--
Cheers,

John.

gribblechips

Mike Clarke

In article , John
Rumm wrote:

Andy Dee wrote:

There is something funny with Toolstation's web-site.
I cannot use it at all..

It uses popups and javascript, so if you have either of those blocked
you may have difficulty.

And cookies too - I had problems until I discovered that somehow I'd
managed to get the Toolstation site onto Firefox's list of cookies to
block.

--
Mike Clarke
Paper2002AD

They're basically fine, provided
you don't mind picking out the occassional hair.

I used to know a girl like that