Paul Mc Cann

In article ,
om says...
anon wrote:
As I swore and cursed whilst cleaning my paint brushes after a bout of
glossing I promised myself I would buy cheapish brushes and bun them
after each use. Can someone reccomend a cheap retailer for some ok
but cheap brushes?

you'll get a far better finish using cheap paint and quality brushes
than with any paint and cheap brushes, ime.

cheap brushes are a false economy.

RT

I've expressed those sentiments myself here before. Problem appears to
be that if one doesn't appreciate a good paint finish then one won't
appreciate a good brush.

I mean how much trouble is it to use brush cleaner and a little soap
when finished. You have to wash your hands anyway, don't you ?
--
Paul Mc Cann