Jim S

Default Faulty Wallpapering? Update

Hi,

A while ago i posted about a decorator doing a wallpapering job after a
flood.

The decorator came around and looked at the gaps between the paper. He
basically said - he didnt think the gaps were that bad (amongst the other
various faults) and he coudnt really help me. Anyway he said he would think
about it for a couple of days and get back to me - that was 10 days ago.

My question is: as i have already paid he (before he finished the
wallpapering -Doh!) is there anything i can now do, or am i wasting my time?

Any comment - much appreciated

Jim

Peter Ashby

Jim S wrote:

Hi,

A while ago i posted about a decorator doing a wallpapering job after a
flood.

The decorator came around and looked at the gaps between the paper. He
basically said - he didnt think the gaps were that bad (amongst the other
various faults) and he coudnt really help me. Anyway he said he would think
about it for a couple of days and get back to me - that was 10 days ago.

My question is: as i have already paid he (before he finished the
wallpapering -Doh!) is there anything i can now do, or am i wasting my time?

Any comment - much appreciated

Threaten him with the small claims court. Be prepared to follow through
with this if necessary. Take pictures of gaps to show the court.

Peter
Rick Dipper

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:56:29 -0000, "Jim S" wrote:
Hi,

A while ago i posted about a decorator doing a wallpapering job after a
flood.

The decorator came around and looked at the gaps between the paper. He
basically said - he didnt think the gaps were that bad (amongst the other
various faults) and he coudnt really help me. Anyway he said he would think
about it for a couple of days and get back to me - that was 10 days ago.

My question is: as i have already paid he (before he finished the
wallpapering -Doh!) is there anything i can now do, or am i wasting my time?

Any comment - much appreciated

Jim

Small claims court

Rick