Rick Dipper

Default Faulty Wallpapering? Update

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:56:29 -0000, "Jim S" wrote:
Hi,

A while ago i posted about a decorator doing a wallpapering job after a
flood.

The decorator came around and looked at the gaps between the paper. He
basically said - he didnt think the gaps were that bad (amongst the other
various faults) and he coudnt really help me. Anyway he said he would think
about it for a couple of days and get back to me - that was 10 days ago.

My question is: as i have already paid he (before he finished the
wallpapering -Doh!) is there anything i can now do, or am i wasting my time?

Any comment - much appreciated

Jim

Small claims court

Rick