Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Arthur

Default Combi pipework

I shall be plumbing a combi boiler in in a few days.
But I've never seen an example of the close-up-to-the-boiler
pipework connections.

The only thing I've been able to guess at is that I should use Unions
on the boiler outlets/inlets. And the pipework beyonf these will have
to be niftily directed onwards.
I'd like to make a very good job of it all so I would welcome all of your
advice
and even any pictures you might have. You can send as many pics as you like
ravenscrofta at yahoo.co.uk

I will also enjoy the snippy arguments that are likely to ensue.

Thanks very much.

Arthur

Combi Boiler Relief Pipework Andy UK diy 13 June 25th 04 10:15 PM
How to correctly size combi boilers Dean UK diy 16 December 25th 03 10:49 PM
Gas Combi Boiler Pressure Relief Pipework & Building Regs Mitch UK diy 8 December 7th 03 11:11 AM
Combi Boilers Marv UK diy 5 November 2nd 03 11:34 PM
New Combi boiler GB UK diy 7 September 7th 03 11:34 PM