Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default GCSE GCE Replacement Any Year GCE GCSE Novelty

Deep Forest Printing (DFP)

Deep Forest Printing is (REAL) MAIL ORDER Printing Company

CUSTOM PRINTING
As a Mail Order Printing Company we can replicate produce any document product as long as we have a general idea and maybe a scan sent to us as to what you need. Once we get the basic idea or request we can email a price and produce the document or product exactly like the original. This includes the correct paper security feature seals font etc.

deepforestprinting.gmail.com

This company does not accept phony western union or money gram as 99.0% of PHONY sites do to steal your money. We are a real MAIL ORDER Printing Company that conducts business through email first if price is not listed.

NOT SURE OF THE COST EMAIL US

deepforestprinting.gmail.com

Normal Requested Documents & Product Cost List

TOEFL Test Certificates €“ Any Centre
$350.00 USD

Since they are (exact replicas) we are NOT responsible with how you use them!
These documents are printed at 100% meaning it will pass for an originals use them as you wish as they look, feel and resemble the real thing.
IELTS-TOFEL-CAMBRIDGE ESOL & CELTA CERTIFICATES
(Complete IELTS & TOEFL Web Site Verification)

$165.00 USD
Includes Shipping
CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC
The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board CCEA
The Northern Ireland Council for the Curriculum, Examinations
and Assessment AQA
The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance examination board OCR
The Oxford Cambridge and RSA examinations board EDEXCEL
The London examinations board SQA
The Scottish Qualifications Authority GCSE
Hong Kong Examinations GCSE Malaysia Examinations MEG Midland
Examining Group
SEG Southern Examining Group
City & Guilds London Institute
GCSE AS & A2 Level Certificates
NVQ National Vocational Qualification NEA GCSE
General Certificate of Education GNVQ Certificate
NZQA New Zealand Qualification Authority
JEB Joint Examine Board BTEC Award Certificates EDEXCEL
NEAB Northern Examinations and Assessment Board.
$165.00 USD
Includes Shipping

GCSE GCE A LEVELS O LEVELS (AND MORE)

CIE €“ WJEC - CCEA
AQA €“ OCR €“ RSA
SQA - EDEXCEL - GCSE
MEG €“ SEG - C&G
AS & A2 - NVQ
NEA €“ GNVQ €“ NZQA
JEB €“ NEAB €“ BTEC

NOT SURE OF THE COST EMAIL US

deepforestprinting.gmail.com

$165.00 USD
Includes Shipping

WE CAN PRODUCE ANY DOCUMENT FROM 30 YEARS AGO

CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC
The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board CCEA
The Northern Ireland Council for the Curriculum, Examinations
and Assessment AQA
The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance examination board OCR
The Oxford Cambridge and RSA examinations board EDEXCEL
The London examinations board SQA
The Scottish Qualifications Authority GCSE
Hong Kong Examinations GCSE Malaysia Examinations MEG Midland
Examining Group
SEG Southern Examining Group
City & Guilds London Institute
GCSE AS & A2 Level Certificates
NVQ National Vocational Qualification NEA GCSE
General Certificate of Education GNVQ Certificate
NZQA New Zealand Qualification Authority
JEB Joint Examine Board BTEC Award Certificates EDEXCEL
NEAB Northern Examinations and Assessment Board.

DEGREE PACKAGES
PRICE LISTED

Student Package Package: $450.00 US
This order or package is designed for the graduate who likes to display his or
her documents as the order offers a superior level of quality that
well exceeds the level of standard documents. Even though standard
documents are printed with average quality, this order incorporates a
higher quality of printing to appear and look like the original.

Replica Quality!
Correct Template
CONTENTS OF THE ORDER

Degree, Certificate or Award? Size 8 1/2 11 Documents Correct Size 2/
Included
Course Certificate 1/Included
Transcripts, Score Sheet? 3/Included with order
Depending on the type of documents requested this order covers miss
and match documents as it is meant for superior quality printed
documents.
Print Quality Parentage Compared To the Originals
98.6%

Technical Package: $750.00 US
More Supporting Documentation
Correct Templates
We understand that corporate professionals need the same level of
quality as the originals as we offer an expensive means to replace the
documents or redesign your documents or order with superior quality
not found with any other site or company. This package offers two
degrees or certificates as we know some customers require a Bachelors
Degree & Masters Degree as this applies to a BSc & MSc

Normal Requested Documents
Museum Quality!
CONTENTS OF THE ORDER
Degree, Certificate or Award? Size 8 1/2 11, 10/13, 11/14 Documents
Sizes 2/Included
Transcripts, Score Sheet? 6/Included with order
Letter of Recommendation 6/Included with order
Certified Letter of Attendance 6/Included with order
Course Certificate 1/Included
Diploma Cover 8 1/2 11 2/Included with order
Print Quality Parentage Compared To the Originals
100%
New Identity & Educational Package $1200.00 USD
Extreme Supporting Documentation
This package is designed to include a large volume of supporting documentation to look and appear as if an educational back ground and past records are truly legitimate.
CONTENTS OF THE ORDER
Passport (Any Country) 1/Included with order
International Drivers License or Country of Your Choice Drivers License 1/Included with order
Library Card 1/Included with order
Utility Bill (Your Choice/Type) 1/Included with order
Degree, Certificate or Award? Size 8 1/2 11, 10/13, 11/14 Documents
Sizes 2/Included
University/College ID Card 2/Included with order
Transcripts, Score Sheet? 6/Included with order
Letter of Recommendation 6/Included with order
Certified Letter of Attendance 6/Included with order
Course Certificate 1/Included
Correct Leather Diploma Cover 8 1/2 11 2/Included with order
Print Quality Parentage Compared To the Originals
101%
UP TO 6 ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS OF YOUR CHOICE INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
Please note that any document can be changed for requested for the package as we offer mix match documents.

NOT SURE OF THE COST EMAIL US

deepforestprinting.gmail.com

JIB ECS & CSCS Cards
$300.00 USD
Includes Shipping
Please include type name year issued photo etc

Contains Security Computer Chip (works!)
Good for 5 years
We produce all CSCS JIB ECS & CPCS PVC Card Colors as this card would be completed in 24 hours and shipped through
www.fedex.com . It would arrive in 2-3 days as it is Air Mail. All documents & products resemble the REAL etc.

100% Guarantee

We offer a 100% guarantee that if the document does not look, feel or resemble the original in anyway we will refund the complete order cost plus shipping. Please refer to MAIL ORDER payment information as we will need the following information below:

Since they are (exact replicas) we are NOT responsible with how you use them!

These documents are printed at 100% meaning it will pass for an originals use them as you wish as they look, feel and resemble the real thing.

This includes (Express Shipping) Fedex or USPS to be exact with a traceable online tracking number all orders are completed the same day as payment is received as this company uses Fedex, UPS & USPS. If you are in the UK the average wait time is 3-4 days but we have seen it arrive in less time as they are very fast.

ETA 3-4 Days Scotland-UK-Aust Etc... OR FASTER

Please note that 99% of our orders and customers are from the UK, Scotland, Ireland as such we complete all orders the same day as payment is received and ship the following day via carrier tracking number.

The carrier when shipped would be Fedex, USPS, UPS a with tracking number emailed to the customer (you) when shipped. Tacking of said order would be available online at Fedex.com or DHL.com as the arrival time is shipped express 3-5 days if that.

Please note that this includes the correct holograms, security features such as watermarks, signatures, explanatory notes/grade definitions font etc.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE A REAL COMPANY YOU AND WILL GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR AND WE WILL GET IT TO YOU NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE!

NOT SURE OF THE COST EMAIL US

deepforestprinting.gmail.com

All Document/Certificates are produced (NO JUNK ONLY EXACT REPLICAS) produced at 100% that will pass for an original.

ALL DOCUMENTS WILL PASS FOR ORIGINALS

Serious Quality Answered In Detail
Our Documents Will Pass for Originals

Will my document resemble the Real Thing?
Point blank and right to the point we produce exact replicas per year as we carry every exam board dating back to 1965. We work off of real replicas contacting the correct security features, paper, holograms, graphics and watermarks as the originals had when they were issued. This answers that question cut and dry in which we do not produce junk!

What MAIL ORDER Information Do You Need From Me?
All we need is the basic information NO ORDER FORM REQUIRED

The type, year issued etc is like a blue print. We know the format for said document(s) requested and how to produce the document no matter what year you request.

BASIC REQUIRED PRINT INFORMATION

Name to Appear
Type of Degree or Certificate
Examing Boards
Grades
Subjects
School
Dates of Issue

Payment Options We Accept Due To What We Sell
FAKE DEGREES
It should be understood that we DO NOT choose the payment service we would like to use this is what is available to us due to what we sell.

Payments We Accept
TO PREVENT FRAUD AND DUE TO WHAT WE SELL.
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT THROUGH MAIL ORDER (ONLY)!
We accept (CASH) in US (FUNDS) Money Orders etc.

We are NOT a Phony Diploma Site or Fake Degree Site. We are old fashion to the point Mail Order Company Printing Company. Once you contact us for a document, product or custom print job via email at

deepforestprinting.gmail.com

we will quote you a price
IF NOT LISTED

NOT SURE OF THE COST EMAIL US

deepforestprinting.gmail.com

We ask that with NO ORDER FORM REQUIRED that you ship your order and payment to:

DFP
140 SWALLOW SHORE STREET
LIVINGSTON TEXAS 77351

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/06/2021 15:04, Admire Emond wrote:
This company does not accept phony western union or money gram

This company does not accept phony western union or money gram

thit is a bit much coming from a printing company that prints phony
qualifications....

GCSE Certificate A Levels Admire Emond UK diy 0 June 1st 21 10:16 PM
BBC GCSE quiz Tim Lamb[_2_] UK diy 43 August 30th 16 01:33 PM
Fake GCSE, GCE Results [email protected] UK diy 0 April 13th 09 03:21 AM