Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default OT: How to attract cows

On Mon, 24 May 2021 21:58:40 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 24/05/2021 20:35, Commander Kinsey wrote:
https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Is this why you are still single?

That's not me in the video.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Wed, 26 May 2021 04:07:44 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:01:43 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

On 25/05/2021 14:07, Fredxx wrote:
On 25/05/2021 12:18, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:32:04 +0000, Spike

On 25/05/2021 09:08, Spike wrote:
On 24/05/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

wolves primarily

Rod Speed has just
said in another thread they they have no natural predators,

Do you actually bother to read anything Rod Speed has to say?

Not really,

BS. You read and try to argue with *everyone* because you have no
friends and nothing better to do.

You even call me mate, so it does make me question your friendship
circle. Perhaps you show envy:
1) We're allowed to eat meat
2) Some of us have a circle of friends where we don't feel obliged to
call any acquaintance *mate*.

Probably because you are a
psychopath, caused by being exposed to the routine (and so normalised)
slaughter of animals as a child.

It is normal to eat meat as part of a natural balanced diet. As a child
eating a balanced diet also means we didn't suffer poor brain
development and a loss of IQ.

Jim Al-Khalili?? was interviewing a chap on the Life Scientific
on R4 at 09:00 today, who is en expert in survival and cold water
swimming etc. He mentioned that if the human race had not mastered
the ability to keep warm in winter and cool in summer then we would
never have made outside a narrow band each side of the equator.

And we wouldn't be so bloody fat.

Keeping warm needs a lot of calories if you don't have a nice
insulated property free from drafts. Meat is the easiest source.

Or just eat more of the vegetables.

Doesn't work. When you are freezing your arse off in the ice age,
eating more lettuce wont help. And it doesn't grow then either.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 24 May 2021 23:57:10 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Weird.

For Brian, the bugger shows up in a car, stands at the
edge of a field with quite a few cattle in it and burps
very loudly. The cattle all come over to where he is
burping and stare at him and presumably are all
thinking to themselves, **** humans are weird.

That is not normal?

Nope, they dont all line up and gawp like that usually.

The cows in Scotland stare at you if you even just cycle past.

But they dont all line up on the fence line to do that like that did in
your video.

Not sure if they stare at everything

No they dont. I used to walk thru a big paddock with lots of
cattle in it before new owner told me I couldnt do that because
they didnt like the legal liability. They didnt stare at me like that.

Bred for meat, not dairy cattle.

or a bicycle confuses them.

Never tried it with a bike.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 24 May 2021 23:55:25 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Snit wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Seems like a lot of bull.

Nope, just one.

If you put more than one bull in a field they hump each other.

And fight over the cows.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 24/05/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:

[...]

Actually no. If you take the land used to create the meat you need for those calories, but instead grow vegetables to eat directly, cutting out the middle man, you have 16 times as many calories.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:58:05 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip
Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid, pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

The only true moron around here [1] is the one who thinks that eating
meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant.

The meat contains antibiotics, hence you now have them in your body, hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them.

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

This is common knowledge.

The spirit of the point is of course, except if you are as desperate
to disprove all the negative facts that are associated with our
breeding, keeping, feeding, treating, killing, consuming and
exploiting livestock (and the impact such has on the environment and
all the wildlife) as the trolls are, it's obvious they will jump onto
anything they can if they thinks it will help their denial cause. ;-(

It doesn't of course, it just further proves them to be the sad
pathetic ****s we know them to be.

You can see how desperate they are by the number of times they repeat
the same ad hominem and BS because they now actually believe it all
themselves ... and have *nothing* more tangible to go on, but that's
fanatic narcissists for you. ;-(

You can see the narcissism very clearly, all they care about is *them*
and what *they* want.

Cheers, T i m

p.s. I was watching an item on the news earlier where they were
interviewing some of the many thousands of women who were deemed
'unsuitable' to be mothers (because they were single etc) in the 60's
and had their babies forcibly taken away from them and put up for
adoption. They were clearly distraught recounting the moment, even
from all those years ago.

We know how caring and maternal cows are and so they could be
suffering similarly, every time one of their young is taken from them.

We know they call for their calves for a couple of days after they are
taken from them and the calves their mums.

It might be different if it was something we needed to do to survive,
but we don't (the vast majority and in 2021), especially for the
growth fluid that was never meant for nor produced for us and
thousands of years of exposure later, 60+% of the human population are
intolerant to (unsurprisingly, 'big boys' don't need mommies milk,
especially a mommy from a different species!). ;-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:58:37 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:50:33 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:21:16 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Spike wrote
T i m wrote

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

Anything that wants to eat them.

Rod Speed has just said in another thread
they they have no natural predators,

No I didn’t. They do in fact have natural predators, crocodiles,
lions, tigers, cheetahs, humans, wild dogs, wolves etc etc etc.

Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid, pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

You're saying this to Rod Speed?!

Yes, I know, so that should tell you something about just how little
respect I have for the likes of the other trolls!

At least he comes up with a valid point now and again ...

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 May 2021 04:12:44 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

snip

Or just eat more of the vegetables.

Doesn't work. When you are freezing your arse off in the ice age,
eating more lettuce wont help. And it doesn't grow then either.

So what do you feed the animals on?

Cheers, T i m
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 May 2021 04:19:08 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 May 2021 04:20:00 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Wed, 26 May 2021 04:12:44 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Tue, 25 May 2021 19:51:13 +0100, D i m, the absolutely brain dead
notorious troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

No, the left brainers

Are you sure, D i m, you no brainer? BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 25 May 2021 19:53:38 +0100, D i m, the absolutely brain dead
notorious troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

Yes, I know, so that should tell you something about just how little
respect I have for the likes of the other trolls!

At least he comes up with a valid point now and again ...

Cheers, D i m

ROTFLOL You are even dumber than everyone already knew you were, you brain
damaged veggietard! LMAO
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/05/2021 18:07, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:01:43 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

snip

Keeping warm needs a lot of calories if you don't have a nice
insulated property free from drafts. Meat is the easiest source.

https://ibb.co/Jsb2mNq

Cheers, T i m

Why aren't you asking them? Are you a racist?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 25 May 2021 19:55:06 +0100, D i m, the absolutely brain dead
notorious troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

So what do you feed the animals on?

Cheers, D i m

Well, the two sociopathic trolls clearly feed on you, you troll-feeding
brain damaged senile veggietard! LOL

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 24/05/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:

[...]

Then best eat meat, save the calories and not get fat.

Are you horribly overweight to make a stupid claim?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Monday, 24 May 2021 at 23:57:18 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Weird.

For Brian, the bugger shows up in a car, stands at the
edge of a field with quite a few cattle in it and burps
very loudly. The cattle all come over to where he is
burping and stare at him and presumably are all
thinking to themselves, **** humans are weird.

That is not normal?

Nope, they dont all line up and gawp like that usually.

How many times did you try,

Dozens. I used to walk thru a very long paddock with
lots of cattle in it until the new owner decided that
I couldnt anymore because of their legal liability.

we need to see the actual statistics to believe it.

Just how many of you are there between those ears ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

Spike wrote
T i m wrote

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

Anything that wants to eat them.

Rod Speed has just said in another thread
they they have no natural predators,

No I didnt. They do in fact have natural predators, crocodiles,
lions, tigers, cheetahs, humans, wild dogs, wolves etc etc etc.

Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid,Â* pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

The only true moron around here [1] is the one who thinks that eating
meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant.

The meat contains antibiotics, hence you now have them in your body,
hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them.Â* This is
common knowledge.

You're not the only D i m person here to make the same claim, "that
eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant".

That statement is so wrong, but you're too D i m to see it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

snip
Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid, pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

The only true moron around here [1] is the one who thinks that eating
meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant.

The meat contains antibiotics, hence you now have them in your body, hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them.

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

We use all our brain and can differentiate between a virus and
bacterium. Those with half a brain think eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:14:22 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Then best eat meat, save the calories and not get fat.

Are you horribly overweight to make a stupid claim?

Well, he's a troll, you absolutely senile troll-lover!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 May 2021 05:27:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"T i m" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 May 2021 04:12:44 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

snip

Or just eat more of the vegetables.

Doesn't work. When you are freezing your arse off in the ice age,
eating more lettuce wont help. And it doesn't grow then either.

So what do you feed the animals on?

They feed themselves on whats under the snow etc.

Reindeer, moose etc don't all die like flys every winter.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:31:56 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

You're not the only D i m person here to make the same claim, "that
eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant".

You are not the only troll-feeding senile asshole here, but you are
certainly one of the most ridiculous ones, senile smartass! LOL
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:33:29 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

We use all our brain

HAHAHAAA!!! Good one, senile twit!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 May 2021 06:06:06 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You on the other hand are a heavyweight bull****ter who demonstrates
his particular prowess at it every day."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/05/2021 18:51, T i m wrote:

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

FURIOUS BACKPEDAL!

Mention of 'left-brained' = T i m ' s lost the argument again.

--
Spike
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Its easy to attract cows, Simply put a tent up in the next field and they
will move hedges and wire to get to you and try to flatten your tent. I am
pretty sure they have a wicked sense of humour.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Weird.

For Brian, the bugger shows up in a car, stands at the
edge of a field with quite a few cattle in it and burps
very loudly. The cattle all come over to where he is
burping and stare at him and presumably are all
thinking to themselves, **** humans are weird.

That is not normal?

Nope, they don't all line up and gawp like that usually.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

snip
Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid, pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

The only true moron around here [1] is the one who thinks that eating
meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant.

The meat contains antibiotics, hence you now have them in your body, hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them.

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

We use all our brain and can differentiate between a virus and
bacterium. Those with half a brain think eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant.

You clearly don't use all your brain if you pick on a minor error instead of looking at the main point he was making. Go see your doctor and see if he has any OCD tablets.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Wed, 26 May 2021 09:01:53 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 25/05/2021 18:51, T i m wrote:

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

FURIOUS BACKPEDAL!

Mention of 'left-brained' = T i m ' s lost the argument again.

Not sure why he said that, left = logical and right = arty, right? I'm left then, I have no creative ability and am very logical, but like Tim I don't like harming animals. It's illogical to cause harm.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

[...]

It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health Organisation?
https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

[...]

The main point being made was that eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant.

If I'm OCD in your eyes for correcting the nonsense pedalled by a
fanatical vegan, then so be it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:27:58 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Monday, 24 May 2021 at 23:57:18 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Weird.

For Brian, the bugger shows up in a car, stands at the
edge of a field with quite a few cattle in it and burps
very loudly. The cattle all come over to where he is
burping and stare at him and presumably are all
thinking to themselves, **** humans are weird.

That is not normal?

Nope, they dont all line up and gawp like that usually.

How many times did you try,

Dozens. I used to walk thru a very long paddock with
lots of cattle in it until the new owner decided that
I couldnt anymore because of their legal liability.

Don't you have the right to roam in Australia? I would have thought it was more important in a larger per head of population country.

we need to see the actual statistics to believe it.

Just how many of you are there between those ears ?

Depends how many he's had.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 25/05/2021 18:51, T i m wrote:

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

FURIOUS BACKPEDAL!

Mention of 'left-brained' =* T i m ' s lost the argument again.

Not sure why he said that, left = logical and right = arty, right?* I'm
left then, I have no creative ability and am very logical, but like Tim
I don't like harming animals.* It's illogical to cause harm.

Tim has stated he doesn't care for animal welfare while an animal is
alive. So you're not like T i m.

It might be illogical to cause harm, but many of your actions put others
at a greater risk of harm.

There have been a number of studies that debunk the idea of brain
handedness. T i m just uses it as a form of abuse, normally when put
forward an erroneous fact, and shown he's wrong.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

[...]

As if they weren't already impervious.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

[...]

It's common knowledge.Â* Here, will you believe the World Health
Organisation?
https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance

They don't make viruses antibiotic resistance. The sort of nonsense I
would expect from a fanatical vegan.

Thankfully most countries have either banned or limited antibiotic use.
However some countries such as the USA still seem to regard them as an
essential part of an animal's diet, one reason why I have no issue in
banning their imports.

Antibiotic resistance in pets is probably an equally urgent issue, due
to the co-location of pets and people.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Wed, 26 May 2021 19:26:43 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

The main point being made was that eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant.

If I'm OCD in your eyes for correcting the nonsense pedalled by a
fanatical vegan, then so be it.

HE's a troll in everybody's eyes. YOU are senile troll-feeding idiot in my
eyes!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Wed, 26 May 2021 19:39:38 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Tim has stated he doesn't care for animal welfare while an animal is
alive. So you're not like T i m.

Are these two subnormal blithering idiots for real? LOL