Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default God bless America....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpyH...annel=HoodTime
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/04/2021 13:30, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpyH...annel=HoodTime

I have no doubt you could pick any countries with big cities and produce
a similar video .
It's not just the US that has a homeless/drugs problem.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/04/2021 13:46, soup wrote:
On 20/04/2021 13:30, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpyH...annel=HoodTime

I have no doubt you could pick any countries with big cities and produce
a similar video .
It's not just the US that has a homeless/drugs problem.

Think of the Ultimate 'drug movie' guess where it's set?
Guess which film I am talking about . Did you say "Trainspotting"?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 13:30:00 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpyH...annel=HoodTime

Most(?) large cities have an area like that. For instance, despite
being a "liberal" city Portland Oregon has such an area. (Maybe the
fact it's liberal might explain it to some but I would have expected
their politics would have had them trying to do something about it.

It's not just city streets, I was quite surprised, traveling Amtrak
down the east side of the San Francisco bay area, how many shacks
existed along the tracks in areas where the tracks had been lifted. I
might have been less surprised if it was around Oakland but it went on
down all the way to San Jose through both "rich and poor" areas.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpyH...annel=HoodTime

Most(?) large cities have an area like that. For instance, despite
being a "liberal" city Portland Oregon has such an area. (Maybe the
fact it's liberal might explain it to some but I would have expected
their politics would have had them trying to do something about it.

It's not just city streets, I was quite surprised, traveling Amtrak
down the east side of the San Francisco bay area, how many shacks
existed along the tracks in areas where the tracks had been lifted. I
might have been less surprised if it was around Oakland but it went on
down all the way to San Jose through both "rich and poor" areas.

My friend is a 'slum landlord' in CA.

Its so ****ing liberal and green that prices are beyond stupid,
especially energy and everyone is now moving away to texas.

the shanty towns are all working class people can afford

--
€œA leader is best When people barely know he exists. Of a good leader,
€œWe did this ourselves.€

ۥ Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The question is, why? Its often a slippery slope, but the attitude of stand
on your own two feet over there seems to me to be always discriminatory, and
nobody seems to understand that it could be them.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"soup" wrote in message
On 20/04/2021 13:30, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpyH...annel=HoodTime

I have no doubt you could pick any countries with big cities and produce a
similar video .
It's not just the US that has a homeless/drugs problem.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , soup
writes
On 20/04/2021 13:30, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpyH...annel=HoodTime

I have no doubt you could pick any countries with big cities and
produce a similar video .
It's not just the US that has a homeless/drugs problem.

Glasgow/Edinburgh seem to be doing quite well.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Graham Harrison
writes
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpyH...annel=HoodTime

Most(?) large cities have an area like that. For instance, despite
being a "liberal" city Portland Oregon has such an area. (Maybe the
fact it's liberal might explain it to some but I would have expected
their politics would have had them trying to do something about it.

It's not just city streets, I was quite surprised, traveling Amtrak
down the east side of the San Francisco bay area, how many shacks
existed along the tracks in areas where the tracks had been lifted. I
might have been less surprised if it was around Oakland but it went on
down all the way to San Jose through both "rich and poor" areas.

Biggest drug problem in America comes from prescription opiates and it's
growing over here.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpyH...annel=HoodTime

Most(?) large cities have an area like that. For instance, despite
being a "liberal" city Portland Oregon has such an area. (Maybe the
fact it's liberal might explain it to some but I would have expected
their politics would have had them trying to do something about it.

It's not just city streets, I was quite surprised, traveling Amtrak
down the east side of the San Francisco bay area, how many shacks
existed along the tracks in areas where the tracks had been lifted. I
might have been less surprised if it was around Oakland but it went on
down all the way to San Jose through both "rich and poor" areas.

My friend is a 'slum landlord' in CA.

Its so ****ing liberal and green that prices are beyond stupid,
especially energy and everyone is now moving away to texas.

LOL, where there is no energy at all after a snowstorm and where
variable electricity prices were a thousand times higher than
California.

God Bless America Tony944 Home Repair 12 February 14th 16 06:50 PM
God Bless the NRA BillyBobT[_2_] Home Repair 11 March 17th 13 07:31 PM
JESUS BLESS FOUNDATION JESUS BLESS FOUNDATION Woodworking 0 June 30th 12 08:50 AM
JESUS BLESS FOUNDATION JESUS BLESS FOUNDATION Woodworking 0 June 20th 12 05:56 PM
"God bless you John Boehner" says Pelosi [email protected] Metalworking 4 January 10th 11 10:53 PM