Home Repair (alt.home.repair) For all homeowners and DIYers with many experienced tradesmen. Solve your toughest home fix-it problems.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8
Default God Bless the NRA

The five minute NRA speech that would change the gun control debate forever

Read mo http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...ve-minute-nra-
speech-that-would-change-gun-control-debate-forever/#ixzz2Nk2ocrUH
  #2   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 265
Default God Bless the NRA

Page Not Found
The page you are looking for has either moved or is no longer available, but
you may be interested in the conten


Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"BillyBobT" wrote in message
.16...
The five minute NRA speech that would change the gun control debate forever

Read mo http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...ve-minute-nra-

speech-that-would-change-gun-control-debate-forever/#ixzz2Nk2ocrUH



  #3   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 428
Default God Bless the NRA

On 3/16/2013 4:59 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Page Not Found
The page you are looking for has either moved or is no longer available, but
you may be interested in the conten




God Bless the NRA but, Goddamn Stormin Moron is stupid!
  #4   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 943
Default God Bless the NRA

On 3/16/2013 6:15 PM, gonjah wrote:
On 3/16/2013 4:59 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Page Not Found
The page you are looking for has either moved or is no longer
available, but
you may be interested in the conten




God Bless the NRA but, Goddamn Stormin Moron is stupid!


His short attention span requires tiny url's:

http://tinyurl.com/bcmvywq
  #5   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 629
Default God Bless the NRA

Frank wrote in :

On 3/16/2013 6:15 PM, gonjah wrote:
On 3/16/2013 4:59 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Page Not Found
The page you are looking for has either moved or is no longer
available, but
you may be interested in the conten




God Bless the NRA but, Goddamn Stormin Moron is stupid!


His short attention span requires tiny url's:

http://tinyurl.com/bcmvywq




The original URL was wrapped over two lines as a result
of the OP's defective posting. Stormin' may have not realized
he needed to manually copy-and-paste the two pieces into a
single line in his browser.

Here's an unbroken URL from my non-defective news client.
Should be clickable as-is:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/03/14/five-minute-nra-speech-that-would-change-gun-control-debate-forever/#ixzz2Nk2ocrUH


--
Tegger


  #6   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 629
Default God Bless the NRA

Tegger wrote in
:



The original URL was wrapped over two lines as a result
of the OP's defective posting.




I just noticed that the OP is using XNews (good choice). Next time he posts
a long URL, he needs to turn off word-wrapping: Message Word Wrap
remove checkmark.

Since there will be no automatic wrapping, it will be necessary to hit
Enter/Return to create each new line where he wants them, in the message.


--
Tegger
  #7   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 796
Default God Bless the NRA

On Mar 16, 4:06*pm, Tegger wrote:
Tegger wrote :



The original URL was wrapped over two lines as a result
of the OP's defective posting.


I just noticed that the OP is using XNews (good choice). Next time he posts
a long URL, he needs to turn off word-wrapping: Message Word Wrap
remove checkmark.

Since there will be no automatic wrapping, it will be necessary to hit
Enter/Return to create each new line where he wants them, in the message.

--
Tegger


Does it work to put around the line? Or, does wordwrap still take
it out?
  #8   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 629
Default God Bless the NRA

Robert Macy wrote in
:



Does it work to put around the line? Or, does wordwrap still take
it out?




Good question. Let me try removing the brackets...
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2Nk2ocrUH

Word-wrap is independent of the brackets, so removing them shouldn't
alter anything.


--
Tegger
  #9   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
tom tom is offline
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8
Default God Bless the NRA


"BillyBobT" wrote in message
.16...
The five minute NRA speech that would change the gun control debate
forever

Read mo http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...ve-minute-nra-
speech-that-would-change-gun-control-debate-forever/#ixzz2Nk2ocrUH


http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...erica-20130131

  #10   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8
Default God Bless the NRA

"tom" wrote in :


"BillyBobT" wrote in message
.16...
The five minute NRA speech that would change the gun control debate
forever

Read mo http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...ve-minute-nra-
speech-that-would-change-gun-control-debate-forever/#ixzz2Nk2ocrUH



Thanks. God Bless the NRA and GOA.
http://tinyurl.com/bcmvywq


  #11   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 943
Default God Bless the NRA

On 3/16/2013 7:01 PM, Tegger wrote:
Frank wrote in :

On 3/16/2013 6:15 PM, gonjah wrote:
On 3/16/2013 4:59 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Page Not Found
The page you are looking for has either moved or is no longer
available, but
you may be interested in the conten




God Bless the NRA but, Goddamn Stormin Moron is stupid!


His short attention span requires tiny url's:

http://tinyurl.com/bcmvywq




The original URL was wrapped over two lines as a result
of the OP's defective posting. Stormin' may have not realized
he needed to manually copy-and-paste the two pieces into a
single line in his browser.

Here's an unbroken URL from my non-defective news client.
Should be clickable as-is:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/03/14/five-minute-nra-speech-that-would-change-gun-control-debate-forever/#ixzz2Nk2ocrUH



I think he knows. He just missed this one. I was pulling his leg. He
usually posts tiny url's himself. You do see some god awful url's
taking up several lines occasionally.
  #12   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 943
Default God Bless the NRA

On 3/17/2013 3:04 PM, BillyBobT wrote:
"tom" wrote in :


"BillyBobT" wrote in message
.16...
The five minute NRA speech that would change the gun control debate
forever

Read mo http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...ve-minute-nra-
speech-that-would-change-gun-control-debate-forever/#ixzz2Nk2ocrUH



Thanks. God Bless the NRA and GOA.
http://tinyurl.com/bcmvywq


Back to original comment, the lame stream media will either skip this or
excerpt to make LaPierre look bad.
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
JESUS BLESS FOUNDATION JESUS BLESS FOUNDATION UK diy 8 July 29th 12 04:49 PM
JESUS BLESS FOUNDATION JESUS BLESS FOUNDATION UK diy 0 July 28th 12 10:56 AM
JESUS BLESS FOUNDATION. JESUS BLESS FOUNDATION Woodworking 1 July 6th 12 07:00 PM
JESUS BLESS FOUNDATION JESUS BLESS FOUNDATION Woodworking 0 June 30th 12 08:50 AM
JESUS BLESS FOUNDATION JESUS BLESS FOUNDATION Woodworking 0 June 20th 12 05:56 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2024 DIYbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about DIY & home improvement"