Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default small potentiomenter with switch

Does anyone know where I can buy those old school type small potentiomenter with switch you know the ones like they had on the first hand held radios in the 60s-70s and on walkmans and stuff just a little wheel and the click for volume control. And cheap of course

I know I could by the standard rather large pots with DSPT but I want to put
this thing inside a mouse (computer mouse that is) .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy those old school type small
potentiomenter with switch you know the ones like they had on the first
hand held radios in the 60s-70s and on walkmans and stuff just a little
wheel and the click for volume control. And cheap of course

I know I could by the standard rather large pots with DSPT but I want to
put this thing inside a mouse (computer mouse that is) .

I'd first look on Ebay. Although finding it might take time.

--
*What are the pink bits in my tyres? Cyclists & Joggers*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I'm sure you can still get them, but not always in the law and value you
need in my experience. Log anti log or linear etc.

Farnell used to have some, not looked these days since I am out of that game
due to lack of sight of course.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can buy those old school type small potentiomenter
with switch you know the ones like they had on the first hand held radios in
the 60s-70s and on walkmans and stuff just a little wheel and the click for
volume control. And cheap of course

I know I could by the standard rather large pots with DSPT but I want to put
this thing inside a mouse (computer mouse that is) .

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/04/2021 11:47, whisky-dave wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy those old school type small potentiomenter with switch you know the ones like they had on the first hand held radios in the 60s-70s and on walkmans and stuff just a little wheel and the click for volume control. And cheap of course

I know I could by the standard rather large pots with DSPT but I want to put
this thing inside a mouse (computer mouse that is) .

Get one out of a scrap radio is the literal answer.

Tell us about the mouse project !

PA

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 14:14:40 UTC+1, Owain Lastname wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 11:47:23 UTC+1, whisky-dave wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy those old school type small potentiomenter with switch you know the ones like they had on the first hand held radios in the 60s-70s and on walkmans and stuff just a little wheel and the click for volume control. And cheap of course

Google says Alibaba

Second best is ebay eg
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Linear-Pot-/124088779163
'thumbwheel' is the magic search word.

Owain

cheers a bit pricey though hopping for about £1

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 20:09:11 UTC+1, Peter Able wrote:
On 20/04/2021 11:47, whisky-dave wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy those old school type small potentiomenter with switch you know the ones like they had on the first hand held radios in the 60s-70s and on walkmans and stuff just a little wheel and the click for volume control. And cheap of course

I know I could by the standard rather large pots with DSPT but I want to put
this thing inside a mouse (computer mouse that is) .

Get one out of a scrap radio is the literal answer.

Tell us about the mouse project !

PA

It's for a small project to get students (those interested in hardware) to adapt an old mouse or we can supply one
so they can have rapid fire button with speed adjust. So need to switch it off for normal use too.
unfortunately these seem more expensive (over £3) than the mice we buy ;-)

yes I know there maybe a software solution but we need to attract more than just keyboard kiddies to hardware.

looking to buy 20-40
Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

Alibaba should work.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 22:29:52 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

True but quantities seem to be in 1000s, will get my manager to ask, see if they can supply 20 or so samples.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 03:47:21 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy those old school type small potentiomenter with switch you know the ones like they had on the first hand held radios in the 60s-70s and on walkmans and stuff just a little wheel and the click for volume control. And cheap of course

I know I could by the standard rather large pots with DSPT but I want to put
this thing inside a mouse (computer mouse that is) .

Here are some thumbwheel pots without switches from DigiKey (starting
from £1.09). Perhaps you can activate an electronic switch when the
resistance is near zero.
https://www.digikey.co.uk/products/e...=1&pageSize=25

--
Dave W
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy those old school type small potentiomenter with switch you know the ones like they had on the first hand held radios in the 60s-70s and on walkmans and stuff just a little wheel and the click for volume control. And cheap of course

I know I could by the standard rather large pots with DSPT but I want to put
this thing inside a mouse (computer mouse that is) .

Here are some thumbwheel pots without switches from DigiKey (starting
from £1.09). Perhaps you can activate an electronic switch when the
resistance is near zero.
https://www.digikey.co.uk/products/e...=1&pageSize=25

--
Dave W

maybe but this might make the circuit board to large to get inside a mouse, a 555 will change the M/S ratio
for speed, night have to use a separate switch to isolate the 555 o/p but there's a need to keep it small and simple
with as few holes needed to drill into the mouse and not make the mouse difficult to use in the normal way.
Might well need a rethink or maybe it's not as practical to do as we first thought for students with little or no hardware experience.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/04/2021 22:17, whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

Respect! That's a brilliant project.

"thumbwheel potentiometer switch" produces 25 10k log taper for about
£30 on ebay.

Hope you don't need LINear. !

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/25-LOT-10...8AAOSwpNRe4-zG

PA
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 21 April 2021 at 12:18:47 UTC+1, Peter Able wrote:
[...]

Cheers althouth TBA these type may be a problem mounting on a mouse. Currently using a finger preset
https://www.rapidonline.com/suntan-t...st-pot-68-0242

Although it appears just adjusting the frequence of a 555 or the M/S ratio doesn;t give a very good range.
Seem both frequency and M/S may need tweeking which is a pain.

now need to find a small , cheap, round mount hole switch.

We try to run 4 or 5 of these type activities a year for students they aren't marked or compulsary
just a fun activity but the days of using a LED , 555 based egg timer are well gone.
Need to think of something that can't be done on a phone or watch and students can show off to friends.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/04/2021 11:18, Peter Able wrote:
On 20/04/2021 22:17, whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 20:09:11 UTC+1, Peter Able wrote:
On 20/04/2021 11:47, whisky-dave wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy those old school type small
potentiomenter with switch you know the ones like they had on the
first hand held radios in the 60s-70s and on walkmans and stuff just
a little wheel and the click for volume control. And cheap of course

I know I could by the standard rather large pots with DSPT but I
want to put
this thing inside a mouse (computer mouse that is) .

Get one out of a scrap radio is the literal answer.

Tell us about the mouse project !

PA

Â* It's for a small project to get students (those interested in
hardware) to adapt an old mouse or we can supply one
so they can have rapid fire button with speed adjust. So need to
switch it off for normal use too.
Â* unfortunately these seem more expensive (over £3) than the mice we
buy ;-)

yes I know there maybe a software solution but we need to attract more
thanÂ* just keyboard kiddies to hardware.

looking to buy 20-40

Respect! That's a brilliant project.

"thumbwheel potentiometer switch" produces 25 10k log taper for about
£30 on ebay.

Hope you don't need LINear. !

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/25-LOT-10...8AAOSwpNRe4-zG

PA

enter pcb thumbwheel volume control in ebay

--
In todays liberal progressive conflict-free education system, everyone
gets full Marx.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/04/2021 13:29, whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

Good luck then.

Incidentally you could probably do what you want to do with two small
press or touch switches - and a microcontroller. Shoving your students
in at the deep end, I guess - but it could be a forward-looking approach.

And it could then simulate LOG, LIN, Ballistic or whatever.

And make LEDs flash !

PA
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 21 April 2021 at 19:42:11 UTC+1, Peter Able wrote:
[...]

Far to advanced and difficult to do., due to size restriction.
These are 1st year students even final year students would have problems with that.

And it could then simulate LOG, LIN, Ballistic or whatever.

No point as the interface on the computer wouldn't see that effect.

And make LEDs flash !

No that's more like it. :-)

PA

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:
cheers a bit pricey though hopping for about £1

$0.036 each (+shipping):
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001442108461.html
although I'm not 100% certain those have a switch (5 contacts would suggest
so, but I'm worried by the word 'stereo').

These pricier ones look to have a switch:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001846032316.html
but you need to make your own thumbwheel.

Theo
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/04/2021 11:31, whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

You might be surprised! When I was at University - late 60s - nobody
seemed to have heard of devices with more than four pins - and the idea
of system engineering was unheard of. I broke the mould with a mass of
TTL - but the thing everyone came in the lab to be hypnotised by was a
relatively simple pseudo binary sequencer used to try to break the main
design. It ran at many megabits per second, but I included four
Lilliput bulbs driven by certain bits of the pbs, but only updated every
second.

A real crowd puller!

PA

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 23 April 2021 at 16:21:21 UTC+1, Theo wrote:
whisky-dave wrote:
cheers a bit pricey though hopping for about £1

$0.036 each (+shipping):
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001442108461.html
although I'm not 100% certain those have a switch (5 contacts would suggest
so, but I'm worried by the word 'stereo').

These pricier ones look to have a switch:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001846032316.html
but you need to make your own thumbwheel.

Theo

Cheers but the problems mounting might be to huge a step.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 23 April 2021 at 21:11:43 UTC+1, Peter Able wrote:
[...]

I'm sure you'd be more surprised by the level our student tend to be ;-)

s When I was at University - late 60s -

In those days the bright went to university, now it is more for those that can't get a job
after leaving school.

nobody
seemed to have heard of devices with more than four pins - and the idea
of system engineering was unheard of. I broke the mould with a mass of
TTL -

TTL ! the first chips I can across were DTL when working as a school tech.

but the thing everyone came in the lab to be hypnotised by was a
relatively simple pseudo binary sequencer used to try to break the main
design. It ran at many megabits per second, but I included four
Lilliput bulbs driven by certain bits of the pbs, but only updated every
second.

A real crowd puller!

Well this is why we are trying to find activities that get their interest and put their smartphones away.

PA

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:
cheers a bit pricey though hopping for about £1

$0.036 each (+shipping):
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001442108461.html
although I'm not 100% certain those have a switch (5 contacts would suggest
so, but I'm worried by the word 'stereo').

These pricier ones look to have a switch:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001846032316.html
but you need to make your own thumbwheel.

Theo

Cheers but the problems mounting might be to huge a step.

There are ones with wheels too.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000539781124.html

Paul

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

Not just those, the more stupid trained to be teachers there.

now it is more for those that can't get a job after leaving school.

BULL****.

nobody
seemed to have heard of devices with more than four pins - and the idea
of system engineering was unheard of. I broke the mould with a mass of
TTL -

TTL ! the first chips I can across were DTL when working as a school
tech.

The first I used was RTL.

but the thing everyone came in the lab to be hypnotised by was a
relatively simple pseudo binary sequencer used to try to break the main
design. It ran at many megabits per second, but I included four
Lilliput bulbs driven by certain bits of the pbs, but only updated every
second.

A real crowd puller!

Well this is why we are trying to find activities that get their interest
and put their smartphones away.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 08:14:22 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the useless trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 23 April 2021 at 23:14:34 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

It depended on where their interest were, a few of our ex students are now lectures,
one became head of department.

now it is more for those that can't get a job after leaving school.

BULL****.

We get a quite a few from "Clearing" which is those that have failed to get into their preferred
courses they have applied to study, so they lack the relatively high grades in physics and maths
that are needed so fall behind.

nobody
seemed to have heard of devices with more than four pins - and the idea
of system engineering was unheard of. I broke the mould with a mass of
TTL -

TTL ! the first chips I can across were DTL when working as a school
tech.

The first I used was RTL.

Still a step up from valves

but the thing everyone came in the lab to be hypnotised by was a
relatively simple pseudo binary sequencer used to try to break the main
design. It ran at many megabits per second, but I included four
Lilliput bulbs driven by certain bits of the pbs, but only updated every
second.

A real crowd puller!

Well this is why we are trying to find activities that get their interest
and put their smartphones away.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

;-)

s When I was at University - late 60s -

In those days the bright went to university,

Not just those, the more stupid trained to be teachers there.

It depended on where their interest were, a few of our ex
students are now lectures, one became head of department.

I meant school teachers.

Even nurses are uni qualified now.

now it is more for those that can't get a job after leaving school.

BULL****.

We get a quite a few from "Clearing" which is those that have failed to
get
into their preferred courses they have applied to study, so they lack the
relatively high grades in physics and maths that are needed so fall
behind.

Thats nothing like your previous. And isnt true of arts students either.

nobody
seemed to have heard of devices with more than four pins - and the
idea
of system engineering was unheard of. I broke the mould with a mass of
TTL -

TTL ! the first chips I can across were DTL when working as a school
tech.

The first I used was RTL.

Still a step up from valves

The second two computers I used were discrete transistors.
The IBM 360/50 was SLT but I didnt do the maintenance on that one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_So...gic_Technology

but the thing everyone came in the lab to be hypnotised by was a
relatively simple pseudo binary sequencer used to try to break the
main
design. It ran at many megabits per second, but I included four
Lilliput bulbs driven by certain bits of the pbs, but only updated
every
second.

A real crowd puller!

Well this is why we are trying to find activities that get their
interest
and put their smartphones away.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Portrait of the Clinically Insane Trolling Senile Australian Cretin...

https://thetravellingtiles.files.wor...b6f9820001.jpg

--
Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/04/2021 22:27, whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

Yes, we must have been really thick in those days - it being expected
that no more than 10% would go onto University. And two-thirds of my
year were sent down at the end of the first year.

Now, "all shall have prizes".

nobody
seemed to have heard of devices with more than four pins - and the idea
of system engineering was unheard of. I broke the mould with a mass of
TTL -

TTL ! the first chips I can across were DTL when working as a school tech.

Oh, and RTL before that - and those Fairchild micrologic devices before
that. Not to mention ECL !

but the thing everyone came in the lab to be hypnotised by was a
relatively simple pseudo binary sequencer used to try to break the main
design. It ran at many megabits per second, but I included four
Lilliput bulbs driven by certain bits of the pbs, but only updated every
second.

A real crowd puller!

Well this is why we are trying to find activities that get their interest and put their smartphones away.

Well, good luck. I guess that the expectations of instant gratification
by a smartphone that costs so little is the issue. This old fart left
teaching - per se - about 40 years ago. When I started, a Sinclair
Scientific was the most advanced technology students had. I well
remember the amazement of one owner when I could look up a tangent
faster than it could calculate it (about 15 seconds). I placated the
owner by explaining that my result was from 4-figure tables, whereas his
gizmo had produces a 5-figure result !

PA

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 24 April 2021 at 03:55:58 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

They need to be it;s no longer just emptying bedpans lots of tech equipment
and medical theory need nowerdays.

now it is more for those that can't get a job after leaving school.

BULL****.

We get a quite a few from "Clearing" which is those that have failed to
get
into their preferred courses they have applied to study, so they lack the
relatively high grades in physics and maths that are needed so fall
behind.

Thats nothing like your previous. And isnt true of arts students either.

I was referring to those in the engineering departments

nobody
seemed to have heard of devices with more than four pins - and the
idea
of system engineering was unheard of. I broke the mould with a mass of
TTL -

TTL ! the first chips I can across were DTL when working as a school
tech.

The first I used was RTL.

Still a step up from valves

The second two computers I used were discrete transistors.
The IBM 360/50 was SLT but I didnt do the maintenance on that one.

First computer in my lab early 1979 was a PDP11/34 costing £7,700 about 40K in todays money

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_So...gic_Technology
but the thing everyone came in the lab to be hypnotised by was a
relatively simple pseudo binary sequencer used to try to break the
main
design. It ran at many megabits per second, but I included four
Lilliput bulbs driven by certain bits of the pbs, but only updated
every
second.

A real crowd puller!

Well this is why we are trying to find activities that get their
interest
and put their smartphones away.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

First computer in mine was in 1965, PDP8/S the serial one.
Only vague memory of the price, something like $30K then.
Only IO was an ASR 33 teletype with 10 cps paper tape
reader and punch. Loading Focal, similar to Basic took
an hour or so and it could give you a checksum error
at the end of the load so you had to start again.

I drove the IBM 360/50 that was the main computer the uni
had at night. That had punched cards for input and output
and a massive great printer bigger than a Leyland Mini car.

Move to a different operation in 69 which had a PDP9.
No idea what that cost. That had 300 cps optical paper
tape reader and punch. We later added a fixed head
hard drive and later again a 9 track mag tape.

The PDP9 was discrete transistors on plug in cards,
geranium transistors too, not silicon. We stole the
DEC design of the interface between the PDP9 and
the PDP15, the TTL version of the PDP9 and made
our own pcbs which allowed the use of the magtape.
I did the mag tape controller using TTL wire wrapped
on a draw full of individual wire wrap sockets of TTL.

We did our own OS for the PDP9 using the same
concept as TSX for the PDP11 for multitasking.

Then added a PDP11/AD which was the node for the
country wide network that allowed the use of the
CDC 3600 and later 7800.

The PDP9 had 11/23s added later and then a microvax.

I did all the hardware and maintenance for
all that stuff except the central CDC gear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_So...gic_Technology
but the thing everyone came in the lab to be hypnotised by was a
relatively simple pseudo binary sequencer used to try to break the
main
design. It ran at many megabits per second, but I included four
Lilliput bulbs driven by certain bits of the pbs, but only updated
every
second.

A real crowd puller!

Well this is why we are trying to find activities that get their
interest and put their smartphones away.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 08:56:00 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

First computer in mine was in 1965

Oh, no!

FLUSH another one of the trolling senile bull**** artist's inevitable tall
stories

--
Marland addressing senile Rodent's tall stories:
"Do you really think people believe your stories you come up with to boost
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

Not exaclty sure what the foirst one in our univ was as it was put in the maths building
in the 60s about 20 years before I worked for the univ.
Think you might have seen the vid before great music and news reproting of the time.

https://cameroncounts.wordpress.com/...-mary-college/

Only vague memory of the price, something like $30K then.
Only IO was an ASR 33 teletype with 10 cps paper tape
reader and punch. Loading Focal, similar to Basic took
an hour or so and it could give you a checksum error
at the end of the load so you had to start again.

The only reason I know the cost is because I'm going through the order book from 1979
some interesting stuff
10 lbs of triple distilled mercury for £46 in early 1960s.
that's 4.5KG and the same size of a can of cola at 330ml.
Sheets of asbestos for 6 shillings.
12kva 3 phase vairiac
0.01 ohm standard resistor £33 in 1962
Model 8 AVOs £20 about £450 in todays money.

I drove the IBM 360/50 that was the main computer the uni
had at night. That had punched cards for input and output
and a massive great printer bigger than a Leyland Mini car.

Move to a different operation in 69 which had a PDP9.
No idea what that cost. That had 300 cps optical paper
tape reader and punch. We later added a fixed head
hard drive and later again a 9 track mag tape.

The PDP9 was discrete transistors on plug in cards,
geranium transistors too, not silicon. We stole the
DEC design of the interface between the PDP9 and
the PDP15, the TTL version of the PDP9 and made
our own pcbs which allowed the use of the magtape.
I did the mag tape controller using TTL wire wrapped
on a draw full of individual wire wrap sockets of TTL.

We were still using wirewrap into the 80s, it worked well for the time.
I did quite a few boards , still have some DIL sockets in the lab which occasionally still have their uses
if if not for WW.

We did our own OS for the PDP9 using the same
concept as TSX for the PDP11 for multitasking.

Then added a PDP11/AD which was the node for the
country wide network that allowed the use of the
CDC 3600 and later 7800.

The PDP9 had 11/23s added later and then a microvax.

I did all the hardware and maintenance for
all that stuff except the central CDC gear.

I didn;t need to do any of that I was more involved in electronics
in the teaching labs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_So...gic_Technology
but the thing everyone came in the lab to be hypnotised by was a
relatively simple pseudo binary sequencer used to try to break the
main
design. It ran at many megabits per second, but I included four
Lilliput bulbs driven by certain bits of the pbs, but only updated
every
second.

A real crowd puller!

Well this is why we are trying to find activities that get their
interest and put their smartphones away.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

Yeah, wlm tells me that I have seen that, after all this time.

Only vague memory of the price, something like $30K then.
Only IO was an ASR 33 teletype with 10 cps paper tape
reader and punch. Loading Focal, similar to Basic took
an hour or so and it could give you a checksum error
at the end of the load so you had to start again.

The only reason I know the cost is because I'm going
through the order book from 1979 some interesting stuff
10 lbs of triple distilled mercury for £46 in early 1960s.
that's 4.5KG and the same size of a can of cola at 330ml.
Sheets of asbestos for 6 shillings.
12kva 3 phase vairiac
0.01 ohm standard resistor £33 in 1962
Model 8 AVOs £20 about £450 in todays money.

I drove the IBM 360/50 that was the main computer the uni
had at night. That had punched cards for input and output
and a massive great printer bigger than a Leyland Mini car.

Moved to a different operation in 69 which had a PDP9.
No idea what that cost. That had 300 cps optical paper
tape reader and punch. We later added a fixed head
hard drive and later again a 9 track mag tape.

The PDP9 was discrete transistors on plug in cards,
geranium transistors too, not silicon. We stole the
DEC design of the interface between the PDP9 and
the PDP15, the TTL version of the PDP9 and made
our own pcbs which allowed the use of the magtape.
I did the mag tape controller using TTL wire wrapped
on a draw full of individual wire wrap sockets of TTL.

We were still using wirewrap into the 80s, it worked well for the time.

Yeah, I was still doing it then.

I did quite a few boards , still have some DIL sockets in the lab
which occasionally still have their uses if if not for WW.

Yeah, did some of that after the wire wrap too.

[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 20:25:50 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

cretin's pathological trolling:

help on building a small pole barn / small animal shelter coloradotrout Home Repair 9 January 20th 09 09:53 PM
Power rating of a small switch mode ps? N Cook Electronics Repair 8 January 12th 08 07:58 PM
small gloat and small problem toller Woodworking 12 June 9th 05 04:10 AM
small pull switch Robert UK diy 3 January 26th 05 10:56 PM
On/off switch for one small stereo speaker - good idea? mike Electronics Repair 2 October 27th 04 07:19 PM