Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default small potentiomenter with switch

I'm sure you can still get them, but not always in the law and value you
need in my experience. Log anti log or linear etc.

Farnell used to have some, not looked these days since I am out of that game
due to lack of sight of course.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can buy those old school type small potentiomenter
with switch you know the ones like they had on the first hand held radios in
the 60s-70s and on walkmans and stuff just a little wheel and the click for
volume control. And cheap of course

I know I could by the standard rather large pots with DSPT but I want to put
this thing inside a mouse (computer mouse that is) .