Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default Get out of my dreams Rishi

Rishi falls from grace after his dodgy texts to Cameron were published.
Strike him from the dishy list.

I'm pro BAME pro LGBTQ and fancy a bit of dishy Rishi but corruption is
something else.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 09:01:46 +0100, Radio Man
wrote:

Rishi falls from grace after his dodgy texts to Cameron were published.
Strike him from the dishy list.

I'm pro BAME pro LGBTQ and fancy a bit of dishy Rishi but corruption is
something else.

I think you should just stick with the DIY in the privacy of your own
home.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

wrote:

Rishi falls from grace after his dodgy texts to Cameron were published.
Strike him from the dishy list.

I'm pro BAME pro LGBTQ and fancy a bit of dishy Rishi but corruption is
something else.

I think you should just stick with the DIY in the privacy of your own
home.

I'm closet my wife doesn't know .I get a moment to myself in the shower
,but without Priti or Meghan .Rishi's dust now .
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

wrote:

Rishi falls from grace after his dodgy texts to Cameron were published.
Strike him from the dishy list.

I'm pro BAME pro LGBTQ and fancy a bit of dishy Rishi but corruption is
something else.

I think you should just stick with the DIY in the privacy of your own
home.

I'm closet my wife doesn't know .I get a moment to myself in the shower
,but without Priti or Meghan .Rishi's dust now .

you are not funny cole