DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Get out of my dreams Rishi (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/685976-get-out-my-dreams-rishi.html)

Radio Man April 9th 21 09:01 AM

Get out of my dreams Rishi

Rishi falls from grace after his dodgy texts to Cameron were published.
Strike him from the dishy list.

I'm pro BAME pro LGBTQ and fancy a bit of dishy Rishi but corruption is
something else.

Scott[_17_] April 9th 21 09:18 AM

Get out of my dreams Rishi

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 09:01:46 +0100, Radio Man
wrote:

Rishi falls from grace after his dodgy texts to Cameron were published.
Strike him from the dishy list.

I'm pro BAME pro LGBTQ and fancy a bit of dishy Rishi but corruption is
something else.

I think you should just stick with the DIY in the privacy of your own
home.

Radio Man April 9th 21 01:36 PM

Get out of my dreams Rishi

wrote:

Rishi falls from grace after his dodgy texts to Cameron were published.
Strike him from the dishy list.

I'm pro BAME pro LGBTQ and fancy a bit of dishy Rishi but corruption is
something else.

I think you should just stick with the DIY in the privacy of your own
home.

I'm closet my wife doesn't know .I get a moment to myself in the shower
,but without Priti or Meghan .Rishi's dust now .

Jim GM4DHJ ... April 9th 21 04:28 PM

Get out of my dreams Rishi

wrote:

Rishi falls from grace after his dodgy texts to Cameron were published.
Strike him from the dishy list.

I'm pro BAME pro LGBTQ and fancy a bit of dishy Rishi but corruption is
something else.

I think you should just stick with the DIY in the privacy of your own
home.

I'm closet my wife doesn't know .I get a moment to myself in the shower
,but without Priti or Meghan .Rishi's dust now .

you are not funny cole

Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) April 10th 21 07:51 AM

Get out of my dreams Rishi

Yes some say politics can make you go blind you know...
grin.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please