Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [OT] Car phone holder

My trusty holder broke to day and it is time for a new one.

Looking for one that can be fixed to the windscreen, just below the rear
mirror, as I use the phone as my SatNav.

I always use my phone in landscape mode.

Important that it will hold firm - to the windscreen and will not bounce
(too much, anyway) when the road is a little bumpy. The phone will not
rest on the dashboard as the holder will be fixed too high for that (I
like to be able to see the road below it). Sensible price too.

Does anyone have experience (good? bad?) with these two? Can recommend
another suitable for the job?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal...K/163666666239

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360-In-Ca...n/284102467299

Many thanks.