Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

Default Violent and screaming wimmin

Those violent screaming wimmin in illegal gatherings got what was
coming. I could poke one or two but that's all.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 14/03/2021 10:09, Radio Man wrote:
Those violent screaming wimmin in illegal gatherings got what was
coming. I could poke one or two but that's all.

is that right cole ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

I have no idea what you are on about, honestly.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Radio Man" wrote in message
Those violent screaming wimmin in illegal gatherings got what was coming.
I could poke one or two but that's all.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 12:10:23 +0000, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

On 14/03/2021 10:09, Radio Man wrote:
Those violent screaming wimmin in illegal gatherings got what was
coming. I could poke one or two but that's all.

is that right cole ?

I don't think its Steve, it's someone who is erectile dysfunctional
and is lashing out in despair at his condition. ;-)

It's in the archives.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I have no idea what you are on about, honestly.

They arent allowed to have noisy demos anymore.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-56391988

"Radio Man" wrote in message
Those violent screaming wimmin in illegal gatherings got what was coming.
I could poke one or two but that's all.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 09:19:44 +1100,cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:

Lawnmower (Briggs and Stratton) makes screaming noise Mark X UK diy 6 April 5th 20 08:26 AM
Dangers of wimmin drivers at petrol stations dennis@home[_6_] UK diy 15 October 7th 19 05:54 PM
OT For wimmin drivers? harry UK diy 4 April 5th 16 09:46 PM
O.T. Children (and bigger) screaming ... Arfa Daily UK diy 19 August 4th 13 11:06 PM