Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How long before we read about a divorce? ...

.... because she is dragging him away from everything
he has ever known?

And another thing ... when it was said that all the
taxpayer's money (that went into the refurbishing
of Frogmore House) had been repaid, was it actually
a different sort of taxpayer that footed the bill,
namely the tenants of the duchy of cornwall?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/03/2021 11:13, gareth evans wrote:
... because she is dragging him away from everything
he has ever known?

And another thing ... when it was said that all the
taxpayer's money (that went into the refurbishing
of Frogmore House) had been repaid, was it actually
a different sort of taxpayer that footed the bill,
namely the tenants of the duchy of cornwall?

Just ignore them....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/03/2021 11:13, gareth evans wrote:
... because she is dragging him away from everything
he has ever known?

And another thing ... when it was said that all the
taxpayer's money (that went into the refurbishing
of Frogmore House) had been repaid, was it actually
a different sort of taxpayer that footed the bill,
namely the tenants of the duchy of cornwall?

The lure of the fanny ....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/03/2021 11:32, Jimmy Stewart wrote:
On 06/03/2021 11:13, gareth evans wrote:
... because she is dragging him away from everything
he has ever known?

And another thing ... when it was said that all the
taxpayer's money (that went into the refurbishing
of Frogmore House) had been repaid, was it actually
a different sort of taxpayer that footed the bill,
namely the tenants of the duchy of cornwall?

Just ignore them....

If only!

It seems to me that the arrival of widespread inter-personal
communication and the concomitant public enlightenment
should have seen off the cancers of history, which are
religions and monarchies, and yet we are being brainwashed
to worship the descendant spawn of the Norman invaders to
a much greater extent than ever held sway in the time of
Henry VIII.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Trying to be like the Clooneys.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Remember - if you have a **** day you can now call it a Mental Health
issue.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
gareth evans wrote:

It seems to me that the arrival of widespread inter-personal
communication and the concomitant public enlightenment
should have seen off the cancers of history, which are
religions and monarchies, and yet we are being brainwashed
to worship the descendant spawn of the Norman invaders to
a much greater extent than ever held sway in the time of
Henry VIII.

All other things aside: what a good long sentence, full to the very
brim with bile (of which I have plenty myself: my response here is
purely a statement of admiration).

John
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"gareth evans" wrote in message
On 06/03/2021 11:32, Jimmy Stewart wrote:
On 06/03/2021 11:13, gareth evans wrote:
... because she is dragging him away from everything
he has ever known?

And another thing ... when it was said that all the
taxpayer's money (that went into the refurbishing
of Frogmore House) had been repaid, was it actually
a different sort of taxpayer that footed the bill,
namely the tenants of the duchy of cornwall?

Just ignore them....

If only!

It seems to me that the arrival of widespread inter-personal
communication and the concomitant public enlightenment
should have seen off the cancers of history, which are
religions and monarchies, and yet we are being brainwashed
to worship the descendant spawn of the Norman invaders to
a much greater extent than ever held sway in the time of
Henry VIII.

And lets not forget that they are krauts.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 7 Mar 2021 04:14:24 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

And lets not forget that they are krauts.

They should not forget that you are a troll, a real senile one!

--
"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/03/2021 11:45, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 06/03/2021 11:13, gareth evans wrote:
... because she is dragging him away from everything
he has ever known?

And another thing ... when it was said that all the
taxpayer's money (that went into the refurbishing
of Frogmore House) had been repaid, was it actually
a different sort of taxpayer that footed the bill,
namely the tenants of the duchy of cornwall?

The lure of the fanny ....

British or US?

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Do we really care. I was kind of thinking it was the other way around
actually, I don't feel he ever wanted to be a royal in the first place, but
being born into it is a trifle inconvenient.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!