Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default BAC Windows and Doors - Bankrupt?

Hi David, I was just checking whether bac was still in business. I used them back in 1994 and their product was above all others in my estimation but expensive. As far as I am aware they generally had a good reputation then but things do change.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...upt-97494-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 14:01:19 +0000, Colby531 wrote:

Hi David, I was just checking whether bac was still in business. I used
them back in 1994 and their product was above all others in my
estimation but expensive. As far as I am aware they generally had a good
reputation then but things do change.

$Deity help me but I checked.

Original thread 16 years ago.

--
Dell Latitude 7280 with Full HD and Thunderbolt (woo hoo)