Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default early covid..? OT

I remember in March 2019 I got a bad dose of the flue and I mentioned it
on here and loads of you said it wasn't the flue just a bad
cold...Anyway it was and I was just wondering if it was covid 19? as I
am still feeling the effects the damage it did.....for years before the
flu jag worked for me but the late 2018 one obviously didn't .... what
do you think ? ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote

I remember in March 2019 I got a bad dose of the flue

Up your arse or on your dick ?

and I mentioned it on here and loads of you said it wasn't the flue just a
bad cold...Anyway it was and I was just wondering if it was covid 19?

Too early for that, just more evidence
that you are way past your useby date.

Thats what happened to Dennis.

as I am still feeling the effects the damage it did.....
for years before the flu jag worked for me but the late 2018 one obviously
didn't .... what do you think ? ...

I gave up on thinking, it just makes my head hurt.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
I remember in March 2019 I got a bad dose of the flue and I mentioned it
on here and loads of you said it wasn't the flue just a bad
cold...Anyway it was and I was just wondering if it was covid 19? as I
am still feeling the effects the damage it did.....for years before the
flu jag worked for me but the late 2018 one obviously didn't .... what
do you think ? ...

They can test you for antibodies.

If the doctor wants to know it was COVID, they can check.

Paul
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/01/2021 10:14, Paul wrote:
Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
I remember in March 2019 I got a bad dose of the flue and I mentioned
it on here and loads of you said it wasn't the flue just a bad
cold...Anyway it was and I was just wondering if it was covid 19? as I
am still feeling the effects the damage it did.....for years before
the flu jag worked for me but the late 2018 one obviously didn't ....
what do you think ? ...

They can test you for antibodies.

If the doctor wants to know it was COVID, they can check.

Not reliably.

A family member had Covid-19, tested positive RT-PCR, infected her
sister's entire family. Decided to donate plasma, but was rejected as
she had no detectable antibodies.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Sociopathic Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 19:40:40 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile sociopath's usual sick troll**** unread again

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/01/2021 10:14, Paul wrote:
Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
I remember in March 2019 I got a bad dose of the flue and I mentioned
it on here and loads of you said it wasn't the flue just a bad
cold...Anyway it was and I was just wondering if it was covid 19? as I
am still feeling the effects the damage it did.....for years before
the flu jag worked for me but the late 2018 one obviously didn't ....
what do you think ? ...

They can test you for antibodies.

If the doctor wants to know it was COVID, they can check.

Â*Â* Paul

[re-quote]
I remember in March 2019
[/quote]

Covid 19 in March 2019? Unless Jimmy was case one!

In late January 2020 I had a bad cough and cold for around two weeks.
I'm wondering if this has effected the size of my round tuit during this
latest lock down. I've now managed to put off doing DIY for the whole
of this January

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
alan_m wrote:
On 31/01/2021 10:14, Paul wrote:
Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
[...]

I've just come indoors (to get my hands warm) from doing major pruning of a
climbing rose. Other DIY project will have to waitb until I can go shopping
again.

from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/01/2021 11:26, charles wrote:
In article ,
alan_m wrote:

--

After a bad cough last year and a summer feeling exhausted, I am back on
the DIY case again

New water softener installed.
New laptop installed
CAT 5 to the kitchen installed.
Condensation from drier sorted
miswired outside light sorted
New LED bulbs installed in most outside lamps

Will try and get one room redecorated before boredom sets in, and the
weather is warm enough to tackle all the fallen trees and overgrown
hedges in the garden

--
€œI know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the
greatest complexity, can seldom accept even the simplest and most

ۥ Leo Tolstoy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/01/2021 08:18, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
I remember in March 2019 I got a bad dose of the flue and I mentioned it
on here and loads of you said it wasn't the flue just a bad
cold...Anyway it was and I was just wondering if it was covid 19? as I
am still feeling the effects the damage it did.....for years before the
flu jag worked for me but the late 2018 one obviously didn't .... what
do you think ? ...

Did you call in a man from Corgi or Hetas ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

alan_m wrote:
On 31/01/2021 10:14, Paul wrote:
Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
[...]

I prefer working outside in below 4c for some reason......
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Â*Â*Â* alan_m wrote:
On 31/01/2021 10:14, Paul wrote:
Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
I remember in March 2019 I got a bad dose of the flue and I mentioned
it on here and loads of you said it wasn't the flue just a bad
cold...Anyway it was and I was just wondering if it was covid 19? as I
am still feeling the effects the damage it did.....for years before
the flu jag worked for me but the late 2018 one obviously didn't ....
what do you think ? ...

They can test you for antibodies.

If the doctor wants to know it was COVID, they can check.

Â*Â*Â*Â* Paul

[re-quote]
I remember in March 2019
[/quote]

Covid 19 in March 2019? Unless Jimmy was case one!

In late January 2020 I had a bad cough and cold for around two weeks.
I'm wondering if this has effected the size of my round tuit during this
latest lock down.Â* I've now managed to put off doing DIY for the whole
of this January

I've just come indoors (to get my hands warm) from doing major pruning
of a
climbing rose. Other DIY project will have to waitb until I can go
shopping
again.

--

After a bad cough last year and a summer feeling exhausted, I am back on
the DIY case again

New water softener installed.
New laptop installed
CAT 5 to the kitchen installed.
Condensation from drier sorted
miswired outside light sorted
New LED bulbs installed in most outside lamps

Will try and get one room redecorated before boredom sets in, and the
weather is warm enough to tackle all the fallen trees and overgrown
hedges in the garden

I have never done so much DIY since the first lock down.....always
wanted to get out and about in the past.....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/01/2021 11:39, Andrew wrote:
On 31/01/2021 08:18, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
I remember in March 2019 I got a bad dose of the flue and I mentioned
it on here and loads of you said it wasn't the flue just a bad
cold...Anyway it was and I was just wondering if it was covid 19? as I
am still feeling the effects the damage it did.....for years before
the flu jag worked for me but the late 2018 one obviously didn't ....
what do you think ? ...

Did you call in a man from Corgi or Hetas ?

what are you on about? ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

alan_m wrote:

In late January 2020 I had a bad cough and cold for around two weeks.
I'm wondering if this has effected the size of my round tuit during this

It may have affected your round tuit but I doubt if it has effected it.

latest lock down. I've now managed to put off doing DIY for the whole
of this January

--
Chris Green
·

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31 Jan 2021 at 11:50:26 GMT, ""Jimmy Stewart ...""
wrote:

On 31/01/2021 11:39, Andrew wrote:
On 31/01/2021 08:18, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
I remember in March 2019 I got a bad dose of the flue and I mentioned
it on here and loads of you said it wasn't the flue just a bad
cold...Anyway it was and I was just wondering if it was covid 19? as I
am still feeling the effects the damage it did.....for years before
the flu jag worked for me but the late 2018 one obviously didn't ....
what do you think ? ...

Did you call in a man from Corgi or Hetas ?

what are you on about? ...

They are going on about your little (autocorrect?) problem with "flu". Or
possibly 'flu?

--
Roger Hayter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 31/01/2021 11:39, Andrew wrote:
On 31/01/2021 08:18, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
I remember in March 2019 I got a bad dose of the flue and I mentioned
it on here and loads of you said it wasn't the flue just a bad
cold...Anyway it was and I was just wondering if it was covid 19? as I
am still feeling the effects the damage it did.....for years before
the flu jag worked for me but the late 2018 one obviously didn't ....
what do you think ? ...

Did you call in a man from Corgi or Hetas ?

what are you on about? ...

flue

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 31/01/2021 11:39, Andrew wrote:
On 31/01/2021 08:18, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
I remember in March 2019 I got a bad dose of the flue and I mentioned
it on here and loads of you said it wasn't the flue just a bad
cold...Anyway it was and I was just wondering if it was covid 19? as I
am still feeling the effects the damage it did.....for years before
the flu jag worked for me but the late 2018 one obviously didn't ....
what do you think ? ...

Did you call in a man from Corgi or Hetas ?

what are you on about? ...

They are going on about your little (autocorrect?) problem with "flu". Or
possibly 'flu?

oh right another pedant then...tee hee...sorry

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/01/2021 12:34, alan_m wrote:
On 31/01/2021 11:50, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 31/01/2021 11:39, Andrew wrote:
On 31/01/2021 08:18, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
I remember in March 2019 I got a bad dose of the flue and I
mentioned it on here and loads of you said it wasn't the flue just a
bad cold...Anyway it was and I was just wondering if it was covid
19? as I am still feeling the effects the damage it did.....for
years before the flu jag worked for me but the late 2018 one
obviously didn't .... what do you think ? ...

Did you call in a man from Corgi or Hetas ?

what are you on about? ...

whoosh

totly...having delt with flues all my working life it is hard to
change...tee hee
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/01/2021 12:04, Chris Green wrote:
round tuit

I get around to it eventually
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/01/2021 12:58, Jimmy Stewart wrote:
On 31/01/2021 12:34, alan_m wrote:
On 31/01/2021 11:50, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 31/01/2021 11:39, Andrew wrote:
On 31/01/2021 08:18, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
I remember in March 2019 I got a bad dose of the flue and I
mentioned it on here and loads of you said it wasn't the flue just
a bad cold...Anyway it was and I was just wondering if it was covid
19? as I am still feeling the effects the damage it did.....for
years before the flu jag worked for me but the late 2018 one
obviously didn't .... what do you think ? ...

Did you call in a man from Corgi or Hetas ?
what are you on about? ...

whoosh

totly...having delt with flues all my working life it is hard to
change...tee hee

It's InFLUEnza anyway ....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/02/2021 07:27, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Quite right, and posting impossible questions here seems pretty pointless as
well, we are not blessed with supernatural powers.
Brian

was just looking for an opinion....