Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Stewart ... Jimmy Stewart ... is offline

Default early covid..? OT

On 31/01/2021 11:26, charles wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* alan_m wrote:
On 31/01/2021 10:14, Paul wrote:
Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
I remember in March 2019 I got a bad dose of the flue and I mentioned
it on here and loads of you said it wasn't the flue just a bad
cold...Anyway it was and I was just wondering if it was covid 19? as I
am still feeling the effects the damage it did.....for years before
the flu jag worked for me but the late 2018 one obviously didn't ....
what do you think ? ...

They can test you for antibodies.

If the doctor wants to know it was COVID, they can check.

Â*Â*Â*Â* Paul

[re-quote]
I remember in March 2019
[/quote]

Covid 19 in March 2019? Unless Jimmy was case one!

In late January 2020 I had a bad cough and cold for around two weeks.
I'm wondering if this has effected the size of my round tuit during this
latest lock down.Â* I've now managed to put off doing DIY for the whole
of this January

I've just come indoors (to get my hands warm) from doing major pruning
of a
climbing rose. Other DIY project will have to waitb until I can go
shopping
again.

--

After a bad cough last year and a summer feeling exhausted, I am back on
the DIY case again

New water softener installed.
New laptop installed
CAT 5 to the kitchen installed.
Condensation from drier sorted
miswired outside light sorted
New LED bulbs installed in most outside lamps

Will try and get one room redecorated before boredom sets in, and the
weather is warm enough to tackle all the fallen trees and overgrown
hedges in the garden

I have never done so much DIY since the first lock down.....always
wanted to get out and about in the past.....