Posted to uk.d-i-y
jon jon is offline

Default Oh dear me, God again.

The issue of pork ingredients in some vaccines
has raised concerns among some groups.
This leaflet has been developed to provide
information about vaccines that contain this
product and the alternatives that may be
available.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/01/2021 06:41, jon wrote:
The issue of pork ingredients in some vaccines
has raised concerns among some groups.
This leaflet has been developed to provide
information about vaccines that contain this
product and the alternatives that may be
available.

I do hope that certain religious groups refuse it and die miserably.
And vegans.
In fact I think we should start a rumour as to how its all animal based
and pig based. And manufactured by homosexuals.

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels

Posted to uk.d-i-y
jon jon is offline

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 06:59:54 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 30/01/2021 06:41, jon wrote:
The issue of pork ingredients in some vaccines has raised concerns
among some groups.
This leaflet has been developed to provide information about vaccines
that contain this product and the alternatives that may be available.

I do hope that certain religious groups refuse it and die miserably. And
vegans.
In fact I think we should start a rumour as to how its all animal based
and pig based. And manufactured by homosexuals.

......and foreskins offer major protection for men.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/01/2021 06:41, jon wrote:
The issue of pork ingredients in some vaccines
has raised concerns among some groups.
This leaflet has been developed to provide
information about vaccines that contain this
product and the alternatives that may be
available.

I do hope that certain religious groups refuse it and die miserably.
And vegans.
In fact I think we should start a rumour as to how its all animal based
and pig based. And manufactured by homosexuals.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/01/2021 06:41, jon wrote:
The issue of pork ingredients in some vaccines
has raised concerns among some groups.
This leaflet has been developed to provide
information about vaccines that contain this
product and the alternatives that may be
available.

Tim won't take that one then....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes back in ages gone by, certain of these food rules made a kind of sense
as people needed to know where stuff was sourced and how they had been
killed etc, but nowadays its really just tradition and should not affect
health or anything, but like many thing supposedly in holy books there are
people who will follow them to the letter and not see the original reasons
and that we have moved on now.
I mean remember the who ha when it was revealed that an extract of pigs
urine was used in washing up liquid?
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"jon" wrote in message ...
The issue of pork ingredients in some vaccines
has raised concerns among some groups.
This leaflet has been developed to provide
information about vaccines that contain this
product and the alternatives that may be
available.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/01/2021 10:13, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Yes back in ages gone by, certain of these food rules made a kind of sense
as people needed to know where stuff was sourced and how they had been
killed etc, but nowadays its really just tradition and should not affect
health or anything, but like many thing supposedly in holy books there are
people who will follow them to the letter and not see the original reasons
and that we have moved on now.

It simply got written into religions as a way of getting the message
around that, in a time before freezing, refrigeration, well controlled
cooking temperatures and knowledge of the need for hygiene, certain
foods were risky. Even for modern believers, there is no need to stick
to those rules.

I mean remember the who ha when it was revealed that an extract of pigs
urine was used in washing up liquid?

I've not heard of that one.

Decades ago, newspaper articles revealed that Imams (not sure about
Jewish leaders) declared that it was fine for Muslims to receive pig
heart valves.

Anyway these restrictions are always based on necessity - so if someone
is stranded and the only source of food is a pig, it is perfectly okay
to eat it to survive and they have committed no sin.

Why are vaccinations any different. Surely they are to protect lives
(directly or indirectly) and so such restrictions would surely not apply?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 10:58:25 +0000, Steve Walker
wrote:

snip

Anyway these restrictions are always based on necessity - so if someone
is stranded and the only source of food is a pig, it is perfectly okay
to eat it to survive and they have committed no sin.

Why are vaccinations any different. Surely they are to protect lives
(directly or indirectly) and so such restrictions would surely not apply?

Other than it's the *taking* of a life to (potentially) save a life?

It's only law that allows us to do that with (some) animals and not to
include those animals more likely to be of real / direct use to us for
donor medical parts, others of the same species.

If your pet dog is ill and needs something that would require the
killing of a perfectly healthy animal to cure it, does that make sense
to you?

If it's ok, is it because that 'other' animal isn't yours and / or
'out of sight, out of mind'?

If the two animals (say a pig and your pet dog) were on tables
side_by_side, would you be willing / able to kill the pig so that your
animal should survive and if so why?

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/01/2021 11:36, T i m wrote:

If the two animals (say a pig and your pet dog) were on tables
side_by_side, would you be willing / able to kill the pig so that your
animal should survive and if so why?

People have the strangest attitude when it comes to animals - such as
decry 'animal cruelty' at every turn, then act in a manner such that it
is quite acceptable to mutilate a dog's genitalia (not for the dog's
benefit but their own, of course) provided it was done under an anaesthetic.

They feed the dog on an unnatural diet, that just happens to coincide
with their own lifestyle choice but not that of the the dog's, who
doesn't, like the genital mutilation, get a say in the matter of this
highly unbalanced diet.

They take said dog for long walks, on a lead of course, when it is
natural behaviour for the dog to have a functioning reproductive system,
and be running about free and unencumbered with a pack of its pals, and
eating animal flesh.

Did anyone mention cognitive dissonance?

--
Spike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/01/2021 11:36, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 10:58:25 +0000, Steve Walker
wrote:

snip

Anyway these restrictions are always based on necessity - so if someone
is stranded and the only source of food is a pig, it is perfectly okay
to eat it to survive and they have committed no sin.

Why are vaccinations any different. Surely they are to protect lives
(directly or indirectly) and so such restrictions would surely not apply?

Other than it's the *taking* of a life to (potentially) save a life?

It's only law that allows us to do that with (some) animals and not to
include those animals more likely to be of real / direct use to us for
donor medical parts, others of the same species.

If your pet dog is ill and needs something that would require the
killing of a perfectly healthy animal to cure it, does that make sense
to you?

Given a healthy dog is a natural meat eater you must suffer cognitive
dissonance in refusing it the very food it needs. In short, how does a
fanatical vegan reconcile keeping a dog, or indeed any pet in an
unnatural environment, feeding it unnatural food?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 30/01/2021 13:32, Fredxx wrote:

Given a healthy dog is a natural meat eater you must suffer cognitive
dissonance in refusing it the very food it needs. In short, how does a
fanatical vegan reconcile keeping a dog, or indeed any pet in an
unnatural environment, feeding it unnatural food?

Leaving the food to one side, dogs have been domesticated for so long
that they have become adapted to living in this unnatural environment.
This has come about through a form of unnatural selection, as the dogs
that were unhappy just ran off!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 13:32:52 +0000, Fredxx
wrote:

On 30/01/2021 11:36, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 10:58:25 +0000, Steve Walker
wrote:

snip

[...]

Typical Greenie/Leftie.They always impose what THEY think is best for
others on everybody and everything else. They all need a good kick up
the arse.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Walker" wrote in message
[...]

That always is wrong. Same with cannibalism.

Why are vaccinations any different. Surely they are to protect lives
(directly or indirectly) and so such restrictions would surely not apply?

Fraid not. The worst of the ****wits refuse to have anything
to do with some of the vaccines because half a century ago,
just bits of ONE aborted foetus were used as a source of
breeding material for some vaccine material and that has
been bred up for all this time.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Obnoxious Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 11:19:10 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread again

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 30/01/2021 10:13, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Yes back in ages gone by, certain of these food rules made a kind of sense
as people needed to know where stuff was sourced and how they had been
killed etc, but nowadays its really just tradition and should not affect
health or anything, but like many thing supposedly in holy books there are
people who will follow them to the letter and not see the original reasons
and that we have moved on now.

I don't think religion works like that. I mean, try explaining to the
Pope that we don't need a Messiah any longer, that's an outdated
concept, and he should just shut the church down.

Besides that, the ancient religions didn't give a reason for banning
some animals, so it's not possible to show a believer that such rules
are no longer valid.

I mean remember the who ha when it was revealed that an extract of pigs
urine was used in washing up liquid?

You've put me off washing up liquid completely. Which one has urine of
any kind in?

Brian

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/01/2021 11:08, GB wrote:
[...]

More to the point, if you start rewriting the rules where do you stop?
Look at the woke ******** now.

Â* I mean remember the who ha when it was revealed that an extract of pigs
urine was used in washing up liquid?

You've put me off washing up liquid completely. Which one has urine of
any kind in?

the one you just ****ed in

Â* Brian

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 11:08:30 +0000, GB
wrote:

snip

I mean remember the who ha when it was revealed that an extract of pigs
urine was used in washing up liquid?

You've put me off washing up liquid completely. Which one has urine of
any kind in?

It's funny you say that as that's exactly how we now feel (and have
always felt to some degree but tried to ignore) every time we see say
a cooking program and see them using meat or any other animal product
(and often turn the TV over).

It's like if you have just lost someone close to you and someone else
jokes (innocently) around that subject, how 'sensitive you are to it.

I used to joke with my niece, teasing her about her lifestyle choices
when she went veggie many many years ago and even though it was light
hearted and infrequently (and only really at the beginning [1]), in my
hear of hearts I knew she was doing a good / right thing and was in
denial myself.

Cheers, T i m

[1] This was in the days when even vegetarianism wasn't well catered
for in the mainstream ... not the same these days of course, even for
those of us that don't want to cause unnecessary pain and suffering to
any animal by not supported such and not consuming or exploiting them.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 30/01/2021 11:50, T i m wrote:

It's funny you say that as that's exactly how we now feel (and have
always felt to some degree but tried to ignore) every time we see say
a cooking program and see them using meat or any other animal product
(and often turn the TV over).

My dental hygienist has a TV screwed to the ceiling for the patients to
watch whilst she does her stuff. Unfortunately, she has it tuned to an
American cooking channel. The sheer amount of meat that gets cooked is
staggering, and the unhealthiness of it all. I do hint that I would
prefer a different channel, but it makes no difference.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 12:12:25 +0000, GB
wrote:

On 30/01/2021 11:50, T i m wrote:

It's funny you say that as that's exactly how we now feel (and have
always felt to some degree but tried to ignore) every time we see say
a cooking program and see them using meat or any other animal product
(and often turn the TV over).

My dental hygienist has a TV screwed to the ceiling for the patients to
watch whilst she does her stuff. Unfortunately, she has it tuned to an
American cooking channel. The sheer amount of meat that gets cooked is
staggering, and the unhealthiness of it all. I do hint that I would
prefer a different channel, but it makes no difference.

Just throw up on her and blame the program; that'll do the trick.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 30/01/2021 11:50, T i m wrote:

It's funny you say that as that's exactly how we now feel (and have
always felt to some degree but tried to ignore) every time we see say
a cooking program and see them using meat or any other animal product
(and often turn the TV over).

My dental hygienist has a TV screwed to the ceiling for the patients to
watch whilst she does her stuff.

That's something I've always thought would be a good idea, a bit of a
distraction etc. Whilst not needle-phobic, glancing round and seeing a
box that says '500 surgical needles, extra long, extra sharp' didn't
help. ;-(

Unfortunately, she has it tuned to an
American cooking channel. The sheer amount of meat that gets cooked is
staggering, and the unhealthiness of it all.

Yup, the Yanks do seem to be that way (culturally). I think part of
that is a function of the levels of supply feeding (or fuelling in the
case of gasoline) what many would consider an excessive consumption
(certainly per/capita on the world scale). *Massive* feedlots, animals
not being allowed to move much whilst being fed high protein foods
(farmed in the Amazon) and massive abattoirs and processing plants
means they can supply (beef in this case) cheaply. Similar with pigs /
chickens etc.

I do hint that I would
prefer a different channel, but it makes no difference.

We typically find the waiting area TVs in hospitals around here have
Dave or one of the other channels showing repeats of the old stuff.
Whilst waiting in A&E with daughter at 2am a while back it was the
likes of 'Bullseye' and was quite entertaining in an old fashioned /
corny way. ;-)

It's interesting to see the range of prizes you see on TV shows. From
a fancy car, big speedboat and several thousand dollars in The States
to the top prize of a small fridge on one show I saw from Africa.

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 12:12:28 PM UTC, GB wrote:
On 30/01/2021 11:50, T i m wrote:

It's funny you say that as that's exactly how we now feel (and have
always felt to some degree but tried to ignore) every time we see say
a cooking program and see them using meat or any other animal product
(and often turn the TV over).

My dental hygienist has a TV screwed to the ceiling for the patients to
watch whilst she does her stuff. Unfortunately, she has it tuned to an
American cooking channel. The sheer amount of meat that gets cooked is
staggering, and the unhealthiness of it all. I do hint that I would
prefer a different channel, but it makes no difference.

I always close my eyes while the dentist is poking around in my mouth. That way I can't see the approach of the instruments of torture
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/01/2021 11:50, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 11:08:30 +0000, GB
wrote:

snip

It's like if you have just lost someone close to you and someone else
jokes (innocently) around that subject, how 'sensitive you are to it.

It's not like that at all. Perhaps you should grow some.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/01/2021 10:13, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

but nowadays its really just tradition and should not affect
health or anything, but like many thing supposedly in holy books there are
people who will follow them to the letter and not see the original reasons
and that we have moved on now.

And it does you no harm if for example you're a Halal meat supplier and
your local council has decided that it would be easier if *all* the
schools/offices etc. ate Halal rather than trying to cater separately.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 30/01/2021 12:31, R D S wrote:
On 30/01/2021 10:13, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

but nowadays its really just tradition and should not affect
health or anything, but like many thing supposedly in holy books there
are
people who will follow them to the letter and not see the original
reasons
and that we have moved on now.

And it does you no harm if for example you're a Halal meat supplier and
your local council has decided that it would be easier if *all* the
schools/offices etc. ate Halal rather than trying to cater separately.

Even better if all the schools/offices go veggie!!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/01/2021 12:51, GB wrote:
On 30/01/2021 12:31, R D S wrote:
On 30/01/2021 10:13, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

but nowadays its really just tradition and should not affect
health or anything, but like many thing supposedly in holy books
there are
people who will follow them to the letter and not see the original
reasons
and that we have moved on now.

And it does you no harm if for example you're a Halal meat supplier
and your local council has decided that it would be easier if *all*
the schools/offices etc. ate Halal rather than trying to cater
separately.

Even better if all the schools/offices go veggie!!

far far worse

they should all make meat compulsory

fully understood.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 13:30:14 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 30/01/2021 12:51, GB wrote:
On 30/01/2021 12:31, R D S wrote:
On 30/01/2021 10:13, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

but nowadays its really just tradition and should not affect
health or anything, but like many thing supposedly in holy books
there are
people who will follow them to the letter and not see the original
reasons
and that we have moved on now.

And it does you no harm if for example you're a Halal meat supplier
and your local council has decided that it would be easier if *all*
the schools/offices etc. ate Halal rather than trying to cater
separately.

Even better if all the schools/offices go veggie!!

far far worse

they should all make meat compulsory

Yeah, but especially pork.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 12:51:07 +0000, GB
wrote:

On 30/01/2021 12:31, R D S wrote:
On 30/01/2021 10:13, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

but nowadays its really just tradition and should not affect
health or anything, but like many thing supposedly in holy books there
are
people who will follow them to the letter and not see the original
reasons
and that we have moved on now.

And it does you no harm if for example you're a Halal meat supplier and
your local council has decided that it would be easier if *all* the
schools/offices etc. ate Halal rather than trying to cater separately.

Even better if all the schools/offices go veggie!!

One of the nearby councils has stated it will make all it's buffets
vegan as 1) it's cheaper, 2) *everyone* can eat it.

These days and for the vast majority, eating meat is a conditioned
want, not a need.

We have only been vegan for just over a year now and can say 100% we
neither miss (quite the opposite, regret not going with our feeling
sooner) nor want to eat animal flesh ever again.

A 'well planed and balanced diet' in 2021 does not *have* to involve
meat (eggs / milk) and there enough good reasons for anyone with a
reasonable levels of compassion, empathy and logical consistency (love
dogs, eats pigs) to ensure there isn't.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 30/01/2021 12:31, R D S wrote:
[...]

what are you going to use your four meat ripping canines for now then ? ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 30/01/2021 14:34, T i m wrote:

A 'well planed and balanced diet' in 2021 does not *have* to involve
meat (eggs / milk) and there enough good reasons for anyone with a
reasonable levels of compassion, empathy and logical consistency (love
dogs, eats pigs) to ensure there isn't.

Cheers, T i m

A friend went vegan fairly recently. he says that he misses cheese. He
can't find a vegan equivalent that's a patch on it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 30/01/2021 12:31, R D S wrote:
[...]

Judging from the fanaticism your B12 reserves are now depleted.

A 'well planed and balanced diet' in 2021 does not *have* to involve
meat (eggs / milk) and there enough good reasons for anyone with a
reasonable levels of compassion, empathy and logical consistency (love
dogs, eats pigs) to ensure there isn't.

As studies show and experts state, it's not a natural balanced diet
without meat or meat products to sustain adequate levels of B12 in the
liver.

Please stop spouting horse****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/01/2021 14:34, T i m wrote:

We have only been vegan for just over a year now and can say 100% we
neither miss (quite the opposite, regret not going with our feeling
sooner) nor want to eat animal flesh ever again.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't you been known to praise the effort
put in by the frankenfood factories in making vegan stuff that looks and
tastes just like meat?

Funny how vegans despise meat eaters yet want the taste and texture of it.

Is it a split-brain thing?

--
Spike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 30/01/2021 12:31, R D S wrote:
[...]

These people had a well balanced diet.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/01/2021 14:34, T i m wrote:

One of the nearby councils has stated it will make all it's buffets
vegan as 1) it's cheaper, 2) *everyone* can eat it.

To be fair that is a cracking idea.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Yes back in ages gone by, certain of these food rules made a kind of sense
as people needed to know where stuff was sourced and how they had been
killed etc,

Its more that with the illiterate, its more effective
to say that some god or other has banned the
consumption of fish without scales or pork etc
when all you have observed is that they do have
some health downsides and don’t know why.

but nowadays its really just tradition and should not affect health or
anything,

Some still does, particularly with
circumcision and HIV/AIDS

but like many thing supposedly in holy books there are people who will
follow them to the letter and not see the original reasons

There never was with circumcision.

Or for washing your feet before grovelling
to some god or other either.

and that we have moved on now.

Some have, anyway.

I mean remember the who ha when it was revealed that an extract of pigs
urine was used in washing up liquid?

Nope.

"jon" wrote in message ...
The issue of pork ingredients in some vaccines
has raised concerns among some groups.
This leaflet has been developed to provide
information about vaccines that contain this
product and the alternatives that may be
available.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 06:59:53 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp addressing Rodent Speed:
"You really are a clueless pillock."
MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/01/2021 11:00, GB wrote:
On 30/01/2021 06:41, jon wrote:
The issue of pork ingredients in some vaccines
has raised concerns among some groups.
This leaflet has been developed to provide
information about vaccines that contain this
product and the alternatives that may be
available.

Which leaflet?

Dunno,

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/corona...virus-vaccine/

"COVID-19 vaccine ingredients

The approved COVID-19 vaccines do not contain any animal products or egg."

--
Adrian C