Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Alex Salmond's accuser named as Liz Lloyd, Nicola Sturgeon'schief of staff

On Sunday, 26 April 2020 at 11:50:27 UTC+1, Keema's Nan wrote:
On 26 Apr 2020, Pamela wrote
(in article ):
On 00:24 26 Apr 2020, Pamela said:

"Whistle Blowing 2020" wrote in message
news:brz3JB829jqIeR23nmJyxdwOqnCgBAizwRHrvkXRPLV2O K3AzCy7YyE5aWFdRdyhyhEG
. ..

Scotland's former First Minister, Alex Salmond, was recently acquitted
in an Edinburgh courtroom of more than a dozen serious charges of sexual
abuse. Had the jury found him guilty, he would have faced a long prison
sentence.

The news that so far has been kept secret from the Scottish public is
that one of Salmond's main accusers was his successor Nicola Sturgeon's
most senior aide, namely her chief of staff, Liz Lloyd.

It is well known in Edinburgh political circles that Sturgeon was deeply
implicated in the making of the false allegations against Salmond, and
also in attempting to influence both the prosecution and the judge.

The latest twist in the story is that Alex Prentice, the lawyer who
fronted the prosecution of Alex Salmond, is now seeking - again on
Sturgeon's secret behalf - to have former British ambassador Craig
Murray jailed for contempt of court for allegedly having hinted at the
identity of Liz Lloyd, even though several journalists had hinted much
more strongly.

For this reason we have decided to name Liz Lloyd.

Journalists working in the international media who are NOT subject to
Scottish law ought to print this story in order to help expose the level
of corruption in the Scottish political class and what is really
happening in Scotland, where the government recently tried to abolish
jury trial ostensibly because of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Thank you for your attention.

That was posted under the nym "Whistle Blowing 2020" in uk.politics.misc. Is
that you? The post makes little sense to me.

That is no surprise.

The post makes no mention of the lack of virus testing, or the mental state
of our PM.

Is this now a dead conversation considering A)Murray trial imminent and B)S*** about to hit Nickerless between the eyes
Posted to uk.d-i-y

And do we care in a climate of half truths and after all tobe fallible is a
human trait, we should not expect our liieaders to be saints.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Mac the Morose" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

And do we care in a climate of half truths and after all tobe fallible is
a human trait, we should not expect our liieaders to be saints.

Clearly Boris is no saint and the voters don’t appear to care.

[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 06:50:31 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard about senile Rodent:
"Rod Speed, a bare faced pig and ignorant ****."
MID: