Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default Can farmers sue Leave?

On 4 Jan 2021 18:07:53 GMT
Stephen Cole wrote:

Spite Burted this out:
On 04/01/2021 09:47, The Todal wrote:
On 04/01/2021 07:09, Stephen Cole wrote:

crap snipped

You seem to inhabit a fantasy land. Who were the "great and the
good"? You probably envy them their power and influence, such as
it was (and I don't suppose it was much). I'm sure they are quite
unaware of any egg on their faces.

You might like to know that he has tried several times to join the
band of 'the great and the good' but has come last in every
election he has entered for except for the one where he couldn't
get enough seconders. However, he seems to live in a post-truth
Marxist phantasmagoria, so with that peculiar perspective perhaps
anything might appear to be possible.

A bite from Burt! Mmm, gummy.

Poor Old Burt.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Bernie wrote:
On 4 Jan 2021 18:07:53 GMT
Stephen Cole wrote:

Spite Burted this out:
On 04/01/2021 09:47, The Todal wrote:
On 04/01/2021 07:09, Stephen Cole wrote:

crap snipped

You seem to inhabit a fantasy land. Who were the "great and the
good"? You probably envy them their power and influence, such as
it was (and I don't suppose it was much). I'm sure they are quite
unaware of any egg on their faces.

You might like to know that he has tried several times to join the
band of 'the great and the good' but has come last in every
election he has entered for except for the one where he couldn't
get enough seconders. However, he seems to live in a post-truth
Marxist phantasmagoria, so with that peculiar perspective perhaps
anything might appear to be possible.

A bite from Burt! Mmm, gummy.

Poor Old Burt.

Six more weeks of dog turds through his letterbox, just confirmed by Boris.

Poor Old Burt.

--
STC / M0TEY