Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brexit deal OT

On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 08:00:25 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Remainers are simple souls who cling to mumEUs apron strings

I think they carry insecure attachtment syndrome from suffering
neglect in childhood.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Remainers are simple souls who cling to mumEUs apron strings

I think they carry insecure attachtment syndrome from suffering
neglect in childhood.

Its unlikely that Colin or Plowman had that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 30 Dec 2020 07:03:21 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Remainers are simple souls who cling to mumEUs apron strings

I think they carry insecure attachtment syndrome from suffering
neglect in childhood.

Its unlikely that Colin or Plowman had that.

I would say the opposite Plow****s deep resentment and rejection of of
adult perspectives is almost certainly a sign of an unhappy childhood.

fully understood.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Remainers are simple souls who cling to mumEUs apron strings

I think they carry insecure attachtment syndrome from suffering
neglect in childhood.

Its unlikely that Colin or Plowman had that.

I would say the opposite Plow****s deep resentment and rejection of of
adult perspectives

He doesnt do that, he's just a rabid lefty and rabid anti Tory.

is almost certainly a sign of an unhappy childhood.

Don't buy that either. And it certainly isnt true of Colin.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Remainers are simple souls who cling to mumEUs apron strings

I think they carry insecure attachtment syndrome from suffering
neglect in childhood.

Its unlikely that Colin or Plowman had that.

I would say the opposite Plow****s deep resentment and rejection of of
adult perspectives

He doesnt do that, he's just a rabid lefty and rabid anti Tory.

But that is what I mean. Rabid leftism is a sign of failure to achieve
adulthood and still feel emotional resentment against authority figures
who don't flatter your ego.

He lives an a world of idealised projections of what he thinks the world
ought to be like, not in what it actually is.

is almost certainly a sign of an unhappy childhood.

Don't buy that either. And it certainly isnt true of Colin.

Who is Colin? I think I must have killfiled him like 5 years ago?

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Remainers are simple souls who cling to mumEUs apron strings

I think they carry insecure attachtment syndrome from suffering
neglect in childhood.

Its unlikely that Colin or Plowman had that.

I would say the opposite Plow****s deep resentment and rejection of of
adult perspectives

He doesnt do that, he's just a rabid lefty and rabid anti Tory.

But that is what I mean. Rabid leftism is a sign of failure to achieve
adulthood and still feel emotional resentment against authority figures
who don't flatter your ego.

Thats nothing like your previous line
about suffering neglect in childhood.

Its silly to claim that all labour voters
suffered neglect in childhood.

None of Corbyn, Blair, Brown, Wilson, Benn etc did.

Churchill did.

He lives an a world of idealised projections of what he thinks the world
ought to be like, not in what it actually is.

See above.

is almost certainly a sign of an unhappy childhood.

Don't buy that either. And it certainly isnt true of Colin.

Who is Colin?

Bignell, who posts as nightjar. A rabid remoaner.

I think I must have killfiled him like 5 years ago?

I think you replied to him in the last few days.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 30 Dec 2020 16:56:02 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

You are very lucky that The Natural Idiot is so miserable, he pretends not
to know who you are, eh, senile Rodent? What a bunch of senile demented
morons you all are! LOL
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 30 Dec 2020 19:29:07 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/12/2020 08:29, Fred wrote:

wrote:

[...]

No,

fully understood.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 30 Dec 2020 15:03:58 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 30/12/2020 08:29, Fred wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Why would you or anyone else with any sense bother, anyway?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Remainers are simple souls who cling to mumEUs apron strings

I think they carry insecure attachtment syndrome from suffering
neglect in childhood.

Its unlikely that Colin or Plowman had that.

I would say the opposite Plow****s deep resentment and rejection of of
adult perspectives

He doesn't do that, he's just a rabid lefty and rabid anti Tory.

is almost certainly a sign of an unhappy childhood.

Don't buy that either. And it certainly isnt true of Colin.

WTF's Colin?

Colin Bignell, has that in his sig and has nightjar in the From header
field.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 05:42:26 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

FredXX to Rodent Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
we shipped the likes of you out of the British Isles. Perhaps stupidity
and criminality is inherited after all?"