Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brexit deal OT

On 30/12/2020 05:56, Fred wrote:

On 29/12/2020 20:03, Fred wrote:

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 08:00:25 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Remainers are simple souls who cling to mumEUs apron strings

I think they carry insecure attachtment syndrome from suffering
neglect in childhood.

Its unlikely that Colin or Plowman had that.

I would say the opposite Plow****s deep resentment and rejection of of
adult perspectives

He doesnt do that, he's just a rabid lefty and rabid anti Tory.

But that is what I mean. Rabid leftism is a sign of failure to achieve
adulthood and still feel emotional resentment against authority figures
who don't flatter your ego.

He lives an a world of idealised projections of what he thinks the world
ought to be like, not in what it actually is.

is almost certainly a sign of an unhappy childhood.

Don't buy that either. And it certainly isnt true of Colin.

Who is Colin? I think I must have killfiled him like 5 years ago?

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.