Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Waylaid in the street by a nutcase

On 16/12/2020 14:46, GB wrote:

Weird of me to engage with him, I know, but I'd never met anyone who
believed that crap.

Well, some people seem to think that sending kids to school and school
transport to mix and then allowing them to roam wild in supermarkets
without masks is a good way of preventing the spread of the virus!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Well since I was not there and did not see the original comments I could not
possibly comment, simply face Mecca and pray, or whatever your religion
dictates, none of it will make any difference.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!