Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Thunderbird 78.4.0

Presumably after a recent upgrade the 'buttons' shown in a newsgroup
posting are shown in the following order

reply, followup, forward, delete, more

Previously I had configured "reply" out of the way so I didn't select it
and had "followup" as the first entry.

Now I don't seem to be able to re-order the buttons so that followup is
the first entry and reply is after delete.

Does anyone know how to achieve this? Thunderbird web help suggests with
toolbars clicking on a blank space and selecting configure. This works
with the main tool bar but not with the toolbar that appears in each
newsgroup posting