Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fixing through tiles.

A fixing into a plastered brick wall through tiles.

Most of the fixings went well - wall plugs pushed through the tiles into
the brick. But one obviously hit the soft old mortar, and won't tighten.

Anything that could be squirted through the hole to give a decent fixing?
Or any other ideas? I'm already at the limit of the longest screws I can
find in that diameter.

--
*Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

bundling 12/2 romex up through walls and through studs -- how many? [email protected] Home Repair 14 December 15th 07 06:46 PM
Sawing through tiles on the wall? Martin Pentreath UK diy 3 July 28th 06 11:08 PM
Fixing through DPM Magician UK diy 0 March 6th 05 01:27 PM
Enlarging 4" hole through ceramic tiles Lobster UK diy 7 January 2nd 05 02:01 AM
Fixing loft boarding *through* insulation and derating cable. Mike Hall UK diy 11 January 9th 04 03:45 PM