Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default Installation tips wanted for FENCEMATE Swift Clamp Concrete-In Post Support

Yesterday I bought a FENCEMATE® Swift Clamp Concrete-In Post Support
100 x 100 epoxy brown, but there were no instructions with it.

It looks this this:
https://www.kebur.co.uk/wp-content/u...rt-510x510.jpg

I should think the installation is fairly self-explanatory, i.e. dig a
suitable hole, place the support in it, then pour Postcrete or similar
quick-setting cement around it and pour water on.

But I haven't found anything on YouTube.

MM
Posted to uk.d-i-y

MM wrote:

Yesterday I bought a FENCEMATEĀ® Swift Clamp Concrete-In Post Support
100 x 100 epoxy brown, but there were no instructions with it.

Page 8 of the brochure [from my local woodyard] has some brief instructions

https://coltmanbros.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Superior_Fencing_Accessories-1.pdf
Posted to uk.d-i-y

MM wrote:

I bought a FENCEMATE Swift Clamp Concrete-In Post Support
But I haven't found anything on YouTube.

They do have a youtube channel, but that product doesn't seem to get
featured

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3xg-OeUUlYtFanzE8a_x9g/videos
Posted to uk.d-i-y

MM Wrote in message:
Yesterday I bought a FENCEMATE® Swift Clamp Concrete-In Post Support
100 x 100 epoxy brown, but there were no instructions with it.

It looks this this:
https://www.kebur.co.uk/wp-content/u...rt-510x510.jpg

I should think the installation is fairly self-explanatory, i.e. dig a
suitable hole, place the support in it, then pour Postcrete or similar
quick-setting cement around it and pour water on.

But I haven't found anything on YouTube.

MM

Put the post in first then you can be sure it's vertical
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jimk Wrote in message:
MM Wrote in message:
Yesterday I bought a FENCEMATE® Swift Clamp Concrete-In Post Support
100 x 100 epoxy brown, but there were no instructions with it.

It looks this this:
https://www.kebur.co.uk/wp-content/u...rt-510x510.jpg

I should think the installation is fairly self-explanatory, i.e. dig a
suitable hole, place the support in it, then pour Postcrete or similar
quick-setting cement around it and pour water on.

But I haven't found anything on YouTube.

MM

Put the post in first then you can be sure it's vertical

Ps the heavy galv ones are much better lasting
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 14:00:53 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

MM wrote:

Yesterday I bought a FENCEMATE® Swift Clamp Concrete-In Post Support
100 x 100 epoxy brown, but there were no instructions with it.

Page 8 of the brochure [from my local woodyard] has some brief instructions

https://coltmanbros.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Superior_Fencing_Accessories-1.pdf

That is excellent, thanks.

MM
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

MM wrote:

Yesterday I bought a FENCEMATEĀ® Swift Clamp Concrete-In Post Support
100 x 100 epoxy brown, but there were no instructions with it.

Page 8 of the brochure [from my local woodyard] has some brief instructions

https://coltmanbros.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Superior_Fencing_Accessories-1.pdf

That is excellent, thanks.

MM

A four inch concrete spur would last longer and provide
more support to the post during high winds, provided you
don't mind the aesthetics.