Old August 1st 20, 02:17 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lastest Government message to the North

MATT

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/#source=refresh

Old August 1st 20, 07:02 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

****T
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old August 2nd 20, 07:50 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes another person who thinks we will just click any old link for no real
reason.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jimk" wrote in message
o.uk...

Old August 2nd 20, 08:01 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/08/2020 07:50, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Yes another person who thinks we will just click any old link for no real
reason.
Brian

they spelt out how not to have a licence very well it was as if they
didn't want them to pay ....
Old August 2nd 20, 12:20 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
MATT

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/#source=refresh

if you want us to read "today's" cartoon, you need to link it directly

otherwise we will get a different "today's" cartoon *today*

here's what you want:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/m...toon-august-1/