Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Laser receivers

I have a Bosch GCL-25 cross-line laser, and was under the impression I
could buy one of the LR-x receivers to use with it, but none of them say
they're compatible with my laser, I think because the detector needs to
"see" a pulsed beam.

I presume there's no such thing as a generic laser receiver that works
with non-pulsed lasers?