Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Pecanfan

Default Working with steel...

Having never worked with steel in my life (apart from when I made a small
hammer in CDT in school) I'm just trying to prepare myself for the worst and
have a few questions:-

1. How do you go about drilling big holes in RSJs?

2. Is it possible to cut RSJs?

3. What are 'RSAs'? (Reinforced Steel Anchors?)

4. What is 'DURR BAR'?

5. What is 'RHS'?

(I could probably have found out 3,4 & 5 by bothering my arse to search the
net, but hey...)

Andy
SDS brick removing chisel has arrived - woohoo!!)