Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default O.T ....Out today ....

Well the wee bint AKA Wee Jimmy Crankie is letting all us shielded
people out today in Scotland after three months....
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 19/06/2020 10:00, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Well the wee bint AKA Wee Jimmy Crankie is letting all us shielded
people out today in Scotland after three months....

gosh it has been hard staying in....tee hee
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 19/06/2020 10:31, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 19/06/2020 10:00, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Well the wee bint AKA Wee Jimmy Crankie is letting all us shielded
people out today in Scotland after three months....

gosh it has been hard staying in....tee hee

the bint says I can go and play Golf today......which will be difficult
as I have never played it before ....
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message ...

On 19/06/2020 10:00, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Well the wee bint AKA Wee Jimmy Crankie is letting all us shielded people
out today in Scotland after three months....

gosh it has been hard staying in....tee hee

===

So, where will you go now you are released? )

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 19/06/2020 10:40, Ophelia wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..."Â* wrote in message ...

On 19/06/2020 10:00, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Well the wee bint AKA Wee Jimmy Crankie is letting all us shielded
people out today in Scotland after three months....

gosh it has been hard staying in....tee hee

===

So, where will you go now you are released? )

oh gosh the world is my oyster.....might try more of this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT6n6PQ4tjY
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Well the wee bint AKA Wee Jimmy Crankie is letting all us shielded
people out today in Scotland after three months....

Thoughts and prayers, Jim. Thanks, Jim.

--
M0TEY // STC // #SaveOurNHS
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 19/06/2020 13:15, Stephen Cole wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Well the wee bint AKA Wee Jimmy Crankie is letting all us shielded
people out today in Scotland after three months....

Thoughts and prayers, Jim. Thanks, Jim.

what a man ...so caring .....

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

On 19/06/2020 10:00, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Well the wee bint AKA Wee Jimmy Crankie is letting all us shielded people
out today in Scotland after three months....

gosh it has been hard staying in....tee hee

===

So, where will you go now you are released? )

oh gosh the world is my oyster.....might try more of this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT6n6PQ4tjY

===

What? Driving a left hand drive in UK??? )

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 19/06/2020 14:06, Ophelia wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..."Â* wrote in message ...

On 19/06/2020 10:40, Ophelia wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..."Â* wrote in message

On 19/06/2020 10:00, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Well the wee bint AKA Wee Jimmy Crankie is letting all us shielded
people out today in Scotland after three months....

gosh it has been hard staying in....tee hee

===

So, where will you go now you are released? )

oh gosh the world is my oyster.....might try more of this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT6n6PQ4tjY

===

Â*What?Â* Driving a left hand drive in UK??? )

it's ok i'm not a wummin' ...tee hee

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Most people are trying to get their hair cut, and really I don't see a
problem they could do it on the local village green, after all.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

On 19/06/2020 10:00, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Well the wee bint AKA Wee Jimmy Crankie is letting all us shielded people
out today in Scotland after three months....

gosh it has been hard staying in....tee hee

===

So, where will you go now you are released? )

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 19/06/2020 14:54, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Most people are trying to get their hair cut, and really I don't see a
problem they could do it on the local village green, after all.
Brian

I bought a flowbee substitute called the robocut a couple of years ago
when my £5 hairdressers shut down ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEuoiKNUfdI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n06WweQhT7k
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 19/06/2020 15:04, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 19/06/2020 14:54, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Most people are trying to get their hair cut, and really I don't see a
problem they could do it on the local village green, after all.
Â* Brian

I bought a flowbee substitute called the robocut a couple of years ago
when my £5 hairdressers shut down ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEuoiKNUfdI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n06WweQhT7k

ha ha no more fitba talk then ....tee hee
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

ha ha no more fitba talk then ....tee hee

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...lking-18449885

sorry ...
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 19/06/2020 15:48, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

ha ha no more fitba talk then ....tee hee

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...lking-18449885

"How do you want it cut?"
"In silence."

(That's supposed to be from a 4th century joke book. Roman? Greek?)

--
Max Demian

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 19/06/2020 18:22, Max Demian wrote:
On 19/06/2020 15:48, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

ha ha no more fitba talk then ....tee hee

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...lking-18449885

"How do you want it cut?"
"In silence."

(That's supposed to be from a 4th century joke book. Roman? Greek?)

I used to say I'm not interested in fitba...that kills the conversation
dead.....all they can talk about....

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

On 19/06/2020 10:00, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Well the wee bint AKA Wee Jimmy Crankie is letting all us shielded
people out today in Scotland after three months....

gosh it has been hard staying in....tee hee

===

So, where will you go now you are released? )

oh gosh the world is my oyster.....might try more of this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT6n6PQ4tjY

===

What? Driving a left hand drive in UK??? )

it's ok i'm not a wummin' ...tee hee

===

Aye I ken that. Your Gerry proved it ;-)

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 19/06/2020 20:57, Ophelia wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..."Â* wrote in message ...

On 19/06/2020 14:06, Ophelia wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..."Â* wrote in message

On 19/06/2020 10:40, Ophelia wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..."Â* wrote in message

On 19/06/2020 10:00, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Well the wee bint AKA Wee Jimmy Crankie is letting all us shielded
people out today in Scotland after three months....
gosh it has been hard staying in....tee hee

===

So, where will you go now you are released? )

oh gosh the world is my oyster.....might try more of this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT6n6PQ4tjY

===

Â* What?Â* Driving a left hand drive in UK??? )

it's ok i'm not a wummin' ...tee hee

===

Â*Aye I ken that.Â* Your Gerry proved it ;-)

what ? .... I dinny ken ? ....

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Most people are trying to get their hair cut, and really I don't see a
problem they could do it on the local village green, after all.

I bought a flowbee substitute called the robocut a couple of years ago

I have used a hair trimmer without the comb for
decades now, mow it right back to a stubble.

when my £5 hairdressers shut down ...

I did it because its a lot less farting around
than waiting for the barber to cut it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEuoiKNUfdI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n06WweQhT7k

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 08:20:19 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You on the other hand are a heavyweight bull****ter who demonstrates
his particular prowess at it every day."
MID:
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 19/06/2020 23:20, Rod Speed wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Most people are trying to get their hair cut, and really I don't see a
problem they could do it on the local village green, after all.

I bought a flowbee substitute called the robocut a couple of years ago

I have used a hair trimmer without the comb for
decades now, mow it right back to a stubble.

when my £5 hairdressers shut down ...

I did it because its a lot less farting around
than waiting for the barber to cut it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEuoiKNUfdI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n06WweQhT7k

like to say I saw this all coming but in truth I'm just cheap .......
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 19/06/2020 21:11, Ophelia wrote:

[...]

Oh right ... I ken fine ...

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

In message , Jim GM4DHJ ...
writes
On 19/06/2020 15:04, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 19/06/2020 14:54, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Most people are trying to get their hair cut, and really I don't see a
problem they could do it on the local village green, after all.
* Brian

I bought a flowbee substitute called the robocut a couple of years
ago when my £5 hairdressers shut down ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEuoiKNUfdI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n06WweQhT7k

ha ha no more fitba talk then ....tee hee

Something for the weekend sir ?

Brian Howie

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 21:25:22 +0100, brian wrote:

In message , Jim GM4DHJ ...
writes
On 19/06/2020 15:04, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 19/06/2020 14:54, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Most people are trying to get their hair cut, and really I don't see
a problem they could do it on the local village green, after all.
Â* Brian

I bought a flowbee substitute called the robocut a couple of years
ago when my £5 hairdressers shut down ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEuoiKNUfdI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n06WweQhT7k

ha ha no more fitba talk then ....tee hee

Something for the weekend sir ?

Too bloody late for that. Most of the women of childbearing age are
probably pregnant by now.