Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Compensation for Slavery

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Its the Marxist fallacy: [...]

Which fallacy? The one where Marxists believe something silly and
largely groundless, or the one where people believe something silly
and largely groundless about Marxists? :-)

#Paul

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/06/2020 08:18, Jack Harry Teesdale wrote:
On 17/06/2020 21:56, #Paul wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Its the Marxist fallacy: [...]

Which fallacy? The one where Marxists believe something silly and
largely groundless, or the one where people believe something silly
and largely groundless about Marxists? :-)

#Paul

Probably both.

It is not necessary to *believe* anything about Marxists, it's all
written down in Marxes ejaculations.

--
Any fool can believe in principles - and most of them do!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
It is not necessary to *believe* anything about Marxists,
it's all written down in Marxes ejaculations.

I very much doubt that Marxists only and exclusively believe
things that were written down by Marx.

#Paul
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
#Paul wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
It is not necessary to *believe* anything about Marxists,
it's all written down in Marxes ejaculations.

I very much doubt that Marxists only and exclusively believe
things that were written down by Marx.

It's Turnip. Lives in a world of soundbites. Bit late for him to start
thinking for himself.

--
*When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.