Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default breakages ....

Does anybody else have a wife that continually breaks things? .....
latest is the bit of wood that weighs down a blind....how can you do
that ? .... it got stuck ....

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... used his keyboard to write :
Does anybody else have a wife that continually breaks things? .....

Yep, I thought they all did?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Harry Bloomfield posted
Jim GM4DHJ ... used his keyboard to write :
Does anybody else have a wife that continually breaks things? .....

Yep, I thought they all did?

They do it deliberately so that they can get a new one.

--
Algernon
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I don't think its confined to partners, its just how some people are. I once
sold a portable tv to my cleaner. It had been working for some years, but of
no use to me with failing sight. She had it three weeks when the power on
off button broke. I gut it repaired but I heard later that she had somehow
managed to break off the door that covers the preset controls and superglued
it back on, then she broke the aerial connector.
Its interesting since she went through three vacuum cleaners while she was
my cleaner, eternally patching them up with duct tape.

I also had a friend who continuously managed too break thermometers, the
liquid filled kind, and also bits of his car like the controls on the
steering column.
Some people are just naturally clumsy.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
Harry Bloomfield; "Esq." wrote in
message ...
Jim GM4DHJ ... used his keyboard to write :
Does anybody else have a wife that continually breaks things? .....

Yep, I thought they all did?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

It happens that Brian Gaff (Sofa) formulated :
I also had a friend who continuously managed too break thermometers, the
liquid filled kind, and also bits of his car like the controls on the
steering column.
Some people are just naturally clumsy.

ARW seems to attract them :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I don't think its confined to partners, its just how some people are. I
once sold a portable tv to my cleaner. It had been working for some years,
but of no use to me with failing sight. She had it three weeks when the
power on off button broke. I gut it repaired but I heard later that she
had somehow managed to break off the door that covers the preset controls
and superglued it back on, then she broke the aerial connector.

Its interesting since she went through three vacuum cleaners while she
was my cleaner, eternally patching them up with duct tape.

And then there is what they do to cars.

I also had a friend who continuously managed too break thermometers, the
liquid filled kind, and also bits of his car like the controls on the
steering column.

Some people are just naturally clumsy.

Yep. Adam manages to demolish buildings and cars.

Harry Bloomfield; "Esq." wrote in
message ...
Jim GM4DHJ ... used his keyboard to write :
Does anybody else have a wife that continually breaks things? .....

Yep, I thought they all did?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Harry Bloomfield"; "Esq." wrote in
message ...
It happens that Brian Gaff (Sofa) formulated :
I also had a friend who continuously managed too break thermometers, the
liquid filled kind, and also bits of his car like the controls on the
steering column.
Some people are just naturally clumsy.

ARW seems to attract them :-)

And is one himself with the vans he drives and drives into.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 3 Jun 2020 19:00:33 +1000, Jake56, better known as cantankerous

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 3 Jun 2020 18:55:38 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
MID:

--
Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

glad it's not just me then ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jake56 formulated on Wednesday :
And is one himself with the vans he drives and drives into.

Of course.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/06/2020 08:10, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... used his keyboard to write :
Does anybody else have a wife that continually breaks things? .....

Yep, I thought they all did?

Usually because they think that 'we need a new xxxx'
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/06/2020 12:11, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
glad it's not just me then ....

Don't let her do any dusting around your ham radio stuff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/06/2020 13:21, Andrew wrote:
On 03/06/2020 12:11, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
glad it's not just me then ....

Don't let her do any dusting around your ham radio stuff

never do that is why it is covered in dust.......
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/06/2020 13:19, Andrew wrote:
On 03/06/2020 08:10, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... used his keyboard to write :
Does anybody else have a wife that continually breaks things? .....

Yep, I thought they all did?

Usually because they think that 'we need a new xxxx'

Just repair the old one.

I've just fixed the broken switch on my kettle with Araldite: the flimsy
stirrup shaped lever broke. I don't know how long it'll last.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 03/06/2020 09:34, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
It happens that Brian Gaff (Sofa) formulated :
I also had a friend who continuously managed too break thermometers,
the liquid filled kind, and also bits of his car like the* controls on
the steering column.
*Some people are just naturally clumsy.

ARW seems to attract them :-)

I have gone through my share of water pipes, electric cables, garage
doors etc.

I even once broke into the wrong shop.

--
Adam