Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default breakages ....

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I don't think its confined to partners, its just how some people are. I
once sold a portable tv to my cleaner. It had been working for some years,
but of no use to me with failing sight. She had it three weeks when the
power on off button broke. I gut it repaired but I heard later that she
had somehow managed to break off the door that covers the preset controls
and superglued it back on, then she broke the aerial connector.

Its interesting since she went through three vacuum cleaners while she
was my cleaner, eternally patching them up with duct tape.

And then there is what they do to cars.

I also had a friend who continuously managed too break thermometers, the
liquid filled kind, and also bits of his car like the controls on the
steering column.

Some people are just naturally clumsy.

Yep. Adam manages to demolish buildings and cars.

Harry Bloomfield; "Esq." wrote in
message ...
Jim GM4DHJ ... used his keyboard to write :
Does anybody else have a wife that continually breaks things? .....

Yep, I thought they all did?