Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Britannica

Default Cordless combi

The battery on my old B&D cordless drill/driver seems to have packed
up.

I'd like to replace it with a cordless combi but most of them seem a
bit expensive for the use I'd find for it. Two cheapish examples I've
found are the Ryobi CMI-1202 - 12v Maxi Combi Cordless from Machine
Mart (£88) and the Erbauer 14.4V Combi Drill from Screwfix (£99).

I'd be grateful for opinion on which is the better of these two....I
can't really afford deWalt or Makita.

TIA