Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default way way OT

On 28/04/2020 16:05, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
got the two week two Scottish Gov free food boxes today...they must have
run out of spuds...red milk instead of green...puke....various other
changes.....

I'd hope they would ring the changes a bit.

Tesco round here seem to have a problem with milk choice too.

I tried UHT milk years ago but never bought it again because it tasted
disgusting...but that last load of green Viva UHT milk in cartons can be
drank and is very nice.....might just be a good brand though ....

https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/viva-lon...tre/54122.html

Submitted by on 28/7/2018
Lasts forever in cupboard, tastes perfectly fine in coffee, cereals,
baking and more!

If it lasts 'forever' that implies that the carton is still unused,
so how does the reviewer know ?.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Â*Â*Â* Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
got the two week two Scottish Gov free food boxes today...they must
have
run out of spuds...red milk instead of green...puke....various other
changes.....

I'd hope they would ring the changes a bit.

Tesco round here seem to have a problem with milk choice too.

I tried UHT milk years ago but never bought it again because it tasted
disgusting...but that last load of green Viva UHT milk in cartons can
be drank and is very nice.....might just be a good brand though ....

https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/viva-lon...tre/54122.html

Submitted by on 28/7/2018
Lasts forever in cupboard, tastes perfectly fine in coffee, cereals,
baking and more!

If it lasts 'forever' that implies that the carton is still unused,
so how does the reviewer know ?.

good point well made......
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Â*Â*Â* Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
[...]

tell you something I'm not going back to fresh milk after this if I can
get it from iceland £6 for 12 1L cartons....you would never run out of
milk ....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Â*Â*Â* Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
[...]

Just tried Moo UHT not nice ... it will have to be Viva from northern
Ireland for me to keep drinking it....