Winston

Default Way Way OT- The Dew does YOU

Like a lot of RCM'ers I love carbonated drinks.

A frosty can or bottle is the perfect thing while watching the NC
make parts.

Here is some disturbing science that appears to back up everything
Mom said about the fizzy stuff, though:

http://www.agd.org/library/2004/aug/vonFraunhofer.pdf

From sci.med.dentistry

--Winston

asdf

Winston wrote:

Like a lot of RCM'ers I love carbonated drinks.

A frosty can or bottle is the perfect thing while watching the NC
make parts.

Here is some disturbing science that appears to back up everything
Mom said about the fizzy stuff, though:

http://www.agd.org/library/2004/aug/vonFraunhofer.pdf

From sci.med.dentistry

--Winston

I notice they left orange juice out of the study which
will do the same thing to teeth.
XPRTEC

I notice they left orange juice out of the study which

will do the same thing to teeth.

Also they don't have any figures on PEPSI Edge or COKE C2 which have
approximately HALF the sugar and Carbs! I guess it means it would take twice
as long to rot the teeth down to gum level. As a Pepsi and Mountain Dew
drinker of some 10-20 bottles a day for thirty years that explains why I had to
have my TOP teeth replaced with plastic, but why at 61 I haven't had to replace
the bottom ones?

Jim
knob

XPRTEC wrote:
I notice they left orange juice out of the study which

will do the same thing to teeth.

Also they don't have any figures on PEPSI Edge or COKE C2 which have
approximately HALF the sugar and Carbs! I guess it means it would take twice
as long to rot the teeth down to gum level. As a Pepsi and Mountain Dew
drinker of some 10-20 bottles a day for thirty years that explains why I had to
have my TOP teeth replaced with plastic, but why at 61 I haven't had to replace
the bottom ones?

Jim

It's the acid content that eats the teeth away not the sugar.

Steve

vel. As a Pepsi and Mountain Dew
drinker of some 10-20 bottles a day for thirty years that explains why I

had to
have my TOP teeth replaced with plastic, but why at 61 I haven't had to

replace
the bottom ones?

Jim

Its the gas - it causes the drink to rise in the mouth by providing a
cushion around the lower teeth...

Steve

"Winston" wrote in message

Like a lot of RCM'ers I love carbonated drinks.

A frosty can or bottle is the perfect thing while watching the NC
make parts.

Here is some disturbing science that appears to back up everything
Mom said about the fizzy stuff, though:

http://www.agd.org/library/2004/aug/vonFraunhofer.pdf

From sci.med.dentistry

--Winston

If you look through the data, A&W Root Beer causes teeth to get bigger -