Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default attach tail safely

I want to attach a furry tail to a butt plug. Is a staple gun secure enough?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/04/2020 17:15, GB wrote:
I want to attach a furry tail to a butt plug. Is a staple gun secure enough?

no..is it glass or plastic ? ...

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/04/2020 17:19, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 24/04/2020 17:15, GB wrote:
I want to attach a furry tail to a butt plug. Is a staple gun secure
enough?

no..is it glass or plastic ? ...

The solution is to attach it whilst you are wearing.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"GB" wrote in message ...

I want to attach a furry tail to a butt plug. Is a staple gun secure enough?

==

LOL probably just so long as you attach it in situ g

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 24 April 2020 17:15:28 UTC+1, GB wrote:
I want to attach a furry tail to a butt plug. Is a staple gun secure enough?

I thought this was going to be about changing a consumer unit.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Awww this has got to involve an angle grinder somewhere just do not do it in situ😫

Richard
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/04/2020 17:15, GB wrote:
I want to attach a furry tail to a butt plug. Is a staple gun secure
enough?

no..is it glass or plastic ? ...

if you buff up the surface with an angle grinder you may be able to glue
the tail on......

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/04/2020 17:15, GB wrote:
I want to attach a furry tail to a butt plug. Is a staple gun secure
enough?

no..is it glass or plastic ? ...

The solution is to attach it whilst you are wearing.

using plenty of superglue
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 24 April 2020 17:15:28 UTC+1, GB wrote:
I want to attach a furry tail to a butt plug. Is a staple gun secure enough?

stapling might split it, depending what it's made of. You don't give us many clues - in some areas that might be no bad thing but what it's made of could be useful.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 25 April 2020 19:29:31 UTC+1, wrote:
You don't give us many clues - in some areas that might be no bad
thing but what it's made of could be useful.

Yes, it's not something we necessarily want to google for ourselves.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Well, I'd not want to get anything with staples in near any sensitive parts
of a body for whatever reason.
Besides think of hygiene afterwards, it has to be cleaned and little holes
left by staples will harbour germs.
Its probably silicon or covered in silicon.
Thanks, I was just eating my toast. A question about pony girls is the last
thing I expected to see on here!
You apparently can buy ready made tails. I had to do some research. Nothing
better to do.
Bah humbug.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
wrote in message
On Saturday, 25 April 2020 19:29:31 UTC+1, wrote:
You don't give us many clues - in some areas that might be no bad
thing but what it's made of could be useful.

Yes, it's not something we necessarily want to google for ourselves.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 26 Apr 2020 08:21:26 +0100, Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) wrote:

Thanks, I was just eating my toast. A question about pony girls is the
last thing I expected to see on here!

I thought most of them just snapped into the pre-existing, conveniently
located socket...

Makita Track Saw: Tail or no tail? Michael[_24_] Woodworking 12 October 8th 19 03:30 AM
Rotating Face Plate on Tail Stock Tom Storey Woodturning 4 December 31st 04 03:49 AM
Tail vise Chuckburkett Woodworking 3 November 23rd 03 01:31 PM
Radiator valve to radiator tail coupling Lee Wright UK diy 1 August 22nd 03 10:11 AM
How do I support the tail of a long eccentric turning? Ken Grunke Woodturning 2 August 17th 03 08:23 PM