Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Renewing large patio joints

I have a large patio and some of the joints need refilling. The patio has
large paving stones and the joints vary but the largest ones are about 40mm
wide and 50 mm deep. I either need cement or mortar but it needs to be buff
colour to match the other joints and as I am always useless at mixing these
products I want something that is ready mixed and in a tub. What would people
suggest? I think that the joints may be too large for regular mortar but
comments welcome please!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-1425597-.htm