Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to deal with neighbours during the lockdown

"harry" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 14 April 2020 20:41:32 UTC+1, Richard wrote:
On 14/04/2020 18:40, ARW wrote:
On 14/04/2020 17:53, Richard wrote:
On 14/04/2020 17:47, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 14 April 2020 16:54:42 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
On 14/04/2020 16:30, Richard wrote:
On 14/04/2020 16:02, ARW wrote:
On 14/04/2020 15:47, Richard wrote:
On 14/04/2020 15:16, ARW wrote:
https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...20200414195463

Thanks for the reminder.
Sound advice.

There are reasons why I have a load of tyres, newspaper, diesel
and a
cig lighter at the ready.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-eng...-teen-turns-18

and

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-eng...ay-in-lockdown

The last thing you want is that lot out in their front gardens
singing
if someone has a birthday.

I can see the reason for your disquiet, but I feel that necklacing
is a
tad extreme...

How do you think harrys neighbours feel?

Until recently I had fifty acres of ground and a 16thC five bedroom
house, every bedroom with bathroom, one bathroom with jaccuzzi. I had
thirty mile views. The driveway was 1/2 mile long.
I had no neighbours within sound or sight. (unless you count houses
five miles away)

What sort of a place do you live in?

I have now downsized a bit. But I still have the Roller.

And a massive insecurity complex...
Anyway, enough about what you once had, how close are those
unfortunate people?

I wish I could find "THAT" TV programme.

Which one?

There are three at least.

The all got banned as hate crime by Ofcom when
Ofcom saw his hate crime in here. Ofcom has no
jurisdiction here, so they banned all the TV progs
he was ever involved in.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 05:19:56 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the nym-shiftingtrolling senile cretin's latest troll****