Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Corona - why believe them now?

"michael adams" wrote in message

"Martin Brown" wrote in message
:

It looks like coronavirus approximately results in a 300x increase in
your annual risk of death if you get it at pretty much any age. I didn't
spot this - I heard it on the radio and thought I would check it out.
Seems to be approximately true. Basically it is a lethal stress test.

https://medium.com/wintoncentre/how-...t-4539118e1196
(the graphs do not display on IE11)

On my reading,that link simply suggests that coronavrus simply adds a
year,
to peoples' isk of dying from any cause.

So that what was previously a 57 year old persons risk of dying from any
cause
now applies to a 56 year old person.

And its clear that Martin has utterly mangled what the 80% refers to too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 11:03:11 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile Ozzietard's latest troll**** unread

I just saw, you STILL believe you could win this game, eh, senile Rodent!
LOL

Are you ready to get slapped around by me on Usenet for the rest of your
miserable senile "life", my favourite senile punching bag? You better are!
LMAO

--
Richard about senile Rodent:
"Rod Speed, a bare faced pig and ignorant ****."