Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Corona - why believe them now?

"michael adams" wrote in message

"Martin Brown" wrote in message
:

It looks like coronavirus approximately results in a 300x increase in
your annual risk of death if you get it at pretty much any age. I didn't
spot this - I heard it on the radio and thought I would check it out.
Seems to be approximately true. Basically it is a lethal stress test.

https://medium.com/wintoncentre/how-...t-4539118e1196
(the graphs do not display on IE11)

On my reading,that link simply suggests that coronavrus simply adds a
year,
to peoples' isk of dying from any cause.

So that what was previously a 57 year old persons risk of dying from any
cause
now applies to a 56 year old person.

And its clear that Martin has utterly mangled what the 80% refers to too.