Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Reverse of winter highs - Gridwatch

Just noting that for the last few days we have had a high over a lot of
the country, but instead of grey skies and no wind we have blue skies and
a lot of wind.

Could be the weather front stalled half way down, of course.

Anyway at the moment there are bright blue skies for lots of solar and
plenty of wind.
Coal off most of the time, nuclear running lower than usual (maintenance?)
and CCGT not doing a lot.

Renewables kicking around 50% of demand.

Nice to see, but I'm sure it won't last.

Cheers

Dave R

Number of Americans renouncing their citizenship near record highs burfordTjustice Home Repair 0 July 30th 16 11:40 AM
Ping TNP: Gridwatch b0rked? Mike Tomlinson UK diy 4 January 15th 13 09:46 AM
More gridwatch Brian Gaff UK diy 0 November 28th 12 10:30 PM
Gridwatch full dataset available The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 2 February 19th 12 05:34 PM
Highs, Lows & Highs Rob V Woodworking 0 November 20th 04 01:01 AM