Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default At home or in the house?

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 24/03/2020 11:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 24/03/2020 11:14, Bert Coules wrote:
One basic ambiguity in the new guidelines seems to be whether or not
staying at home equals staying indoors. The various Facebook groups for
my area have seen a good few posts saying "But can I go out into the
garden, not just once a day for the permitted outdoor exercise but as
often as I like?".

We are going out into the garden for sure when the weather gets better
and we will be going out on out bikes every day no problem there....

and I am compromised due to an organ transplant....

There are more pleasant ways to top yourself.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 06:26:36 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

There are more pleasant ways to top yourself.

Senile Rodent knows it better, yet AGAIN! LMAO

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID: