Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default paying in

"harry" wrote in message
On Monday, 23 March 2020 21:24:03 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 23/03/2020 20:51, michael adams wrote:
"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 23/03/2020 14:54:04, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
went to the bank today to pay in some cash and it was shut...how does
one pay in at
the moment?.... will have some road tax refund checques soon as well
to pay in.....

Most of us phones where we can pay in cheques. Only a Luddite would
not have such a
smart phone.

Most banks allow you to pay in cheques at their cash machines.

The alternative is to simply spend the money as cash, and if need be
send a cheque in
lieu.

Some don't have a clue!!

He's simply showing off, that he's got all these cheques to pay in.

Notice road fund tax refund "cheques" there to pay in, implying that he
definitely owns
more than one vehicle,

One possibly a motor-home complete with its own shower, maybe ?

michael adams

,,,

well I would be surprised if you don't cash in YOUR road tax now we are
in lock down....a wagon r a duster and a mustang in my case no idea
where you got the motor home from....****

I don't pay road tax on any of my vehicles.
(Electric and historic vehicle.)

Yep, you are just another blood sucking parasite.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 05:00:22 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I don't pay road tax on any of my vehicles.
(Electric and historic vehicle.)

Yep, you are just another blood sucking parasite.

I'm not so sure about him. But I'm absolute sure about YOU being a blood
sucking parasitic troll.

--
Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz: