Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Connect PIV to lighting electrical circuit?

Looking to install a PIV (positive input ventilation) unit in the loft.

Spec says max draw of the unit is 16w.

Technically/legally can I connect this into the lighting circuits
accessible in the loft space?

If so would a switched fused spur be in order? Or something more?
(Or less :-) )

TIA

--
Jimk