Paul Mc Cann

Default Ebay

Whats up with the Ebay site, or is it just me/

--
Paul Mc Cann
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Paul Mc Cann wrote:
Whats up with the Ebay site, or is it just me/

Seems fine here.

--
*'Progress' and 'Change' are not synonyms.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Mark S.

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 22:23:36 +0100, Paul Mc Cann
wrote:

In article ,
says...

"Paul Mc Cann" wrote in message
.. .
Whats up with the Ebay site, or is it just me/

Looks ok to me. I've listed a few things this evening. Although I do think
that the site slows on a Sunday...

--
Paul Mc Cann

Dunno. I haven't been able to access it for 2 days

I had this before a while ago, it fixed itself eventually. You can't
log in or connect but everyone else can. :-(

Mark S.

dp

I had this before a while ago, it fixed itself eventually. You can't
log in or connect but everyone else can. :-(

It could your cache. With another site I couldn't access it at the normal
address, but I got it sussed by putting "www" in the address. There are two
alternative addresses for ebay. One with and one without "www". Some sites
actually give a different page depending on whether or not you use "www"
before the address.

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Mark S. wrote:
I had this before a while ago, it fixed itself eventually. You can't
log in or connect but everyone else can. :-(

Wipe your cookies.

--
*Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Paul Mc Cann

In article , no@mail says...
I had this before a while ago, it fixed itself eventually. You can't
log in or connect but everyone else can. :-(

It could your cache. With another site I couldn't access it at the normal
address, but I got it sussed by putting "www" in the address. There are two
alternative addresses for ebay. One with and one without "www". Some sites
actually give a different page depending on whether or not you use "www"
before the address.

Its the same from the two access points I use. Dead slow but eventually
something comes up. Very Strange
--
Paul Mc Cann

ebay sucks big time PoP UK diy 28 July 31st 04 01:26 PM
Furniture design vintage carpentry [email protected] UK diy 2 June 1st 04 11:35 PM
WARNING ! New ebay email scam ! Or should I say newest version of an old one Puff Griffis Woodturning 0 February 8th 04 02:22 AM
WARNING - PHONEY EBAY E-MAIL T. Woodworking 19 January 3rd 04 06:35 PM
eBay Scam Marv Soloff Metalworking 5 December 31st 03 01:16 PM