Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default They cant even forecast currentr temperatures right..

"Global Warming" Met office adds two degrees to *actual* airbase
temperatures...

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Energy%20pi...hermometer.png

Thats how ****ing accurate their models are..

--
€œThose who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit
atrocities.€

€• Voltaire, Questions sur les Miracles Ã* M. Claparede, Professeur de
Théologie Ã* Genève, par un Proposant: Ou Extrait de Diverses Lettres de
M. de Voltaire
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Global Warming" Met office adds two degrees to *actual* airbase
temperatures...

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Energy%20pi...hermometer.png

Thats how ****ing accurate their models are..

My MAplin laser thermometer is suffering from global cooling,
it seems to be reading about 2 degrees C lower than the mercury
dry/wet bulb thermometer (the dry one).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Global Warming" Met office adds two degrees to *actual* airbase
temperatures...

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Energy%20pi...hermometer.png

Thats how ****ing accurate their models are..

Try
https://www.yr.no/place/United_Kingd...r_by_hour.html
seems to be accurate to within a degree.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The other day it said that last nights Temperature in Chessington would be 7
degrees with a high of 14 today. It went down to -2 and has not been in
double figures for days.
I often wonder where these so called local web sites have their
thermometers.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Global Warming" Met office adds two degrees to *actual* airbase
temperatures...

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Energy%20pi...hermometer.png

Thats how ****ing accurate their models are..

--
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit
atrocities."

? Voltaire, Questions sur les Miracles à M. Claparede, Professeur de
Théologie à Genève, par un Proposant: Ou Extrait de Diverses Lettres de M.
de Voltaire

Posted to uk.d-i-y

One of the issues with this is that you need to know the dew point for what
altitude clouds form as the air cannot hold the moisture as well as the
temperature drops. So they forecast no fog and a ceiling of 5000 feet and
then find its down at 0 at ground level and so is the dew point so you get
fog if the air has a lot of moisture content. Clouds on the ground.
Always airfields have their elevation recorded, known as QFE, which they
then calibrate their altimeters with against the barometric pressure, these
days measured in hecto[-PASCAL's. If we leave can we have millibarrs back?
Brian

--
----- --

"Andrew" wrote in message
"Global Warming" Met office adds two degrees to *actual* airbase
temperatures...

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Energy%20pi...hermometer.png
Thats how ****ing accurate their models are..

My MAplin laser thermometer is suffering from global cooling,
it seems to be reading about 2 degrees C lower than the mercury
dry/wet bulb thermometer (the dry one).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) explained :
If we leave can we have millibarrs back?
Brian

Get your own station and you can use what you like :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) presented the following explanation :
I often wonder where these so called local web sites have their thermometers.

They often use no Stevenson screen, so catch the sun..
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Global Warming" Met office adds two degrees to *actual* airbase
temperatures...

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Energy%20pi...hermometer.png

Thats how ****ing accurate their models are..

Behave yourself you should know that weather models are based on real
physical models with real data inputs, unlike the climate models which
are based on something they don't want to
tell you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

these days measured in hecto[-PASCAL's. If we leave can we have millibarrs back?

You can.

The formula for conversion is: Multiply by one.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 3 December 2019 07:40:54 UTC, Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote:

I wouldn't say that out loud or someone will acuse you of anti-semitism.

One of the issues with this is that you need to know the dew point