Posted to uk.d-i-y
Al Al is offline

Default British Gas wireless thermostat

Ive tried all the ways to get the thermostat to talk to the boiler. The
problem I have is my thermostat is stuck to my wall so I cant take it to
the WR1 unit.
I did get it to work twice. That lasted for 2 days each time. Now I cant
get it to come on at all. The hot water works but no heating

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...t-1394082-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Al m wrote in
updirect.com:

Ive tried all the ways to get the thermostat to talk to the boiler.
The problem I have is my thermostat is stuck to my wall so I cant
take it to the WR1 unit.
I did get it to work twice. That lasted for 2 days each time. Now I
cant get it to come on at all. The hot water works but no heating

Doesn't it remove from the stuck-on back casing?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/11/2019 23:44, Al wrote:
Ive tried all the ways to get the thermostat to talk to the boiler. The
problem I have is my thermostat is stuck to my wall so I cant take it to
the WR1 unit. I did get it to work twice. That lasted for 2 days each
time. Now I cant
get it to come on at all. The hot water works but no heating

Are the batteries in the thermostat near the end of their life?